Dynadot

question-answered $10 click yesterday

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just received a $10.96 click on one of my domains. Parking is definitely not dead. My earnings have gone up each month. Reading, patience, trial/error, and a little money can get you started on the right path. Read the popular forums for those nuggets over and over again.

Attachments

• 76325D92-C170-4DA3-9B1A-6C73A092AE71.jpeg
    76325D92-C170-4DA3-9B1A-6C73A092AE71.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 361
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I am having issues trying to login my bodis account, even tried to create another account, same issues

•••
You will need to contact bodis support. I wouldn’t recommend trying to create other accounts.

I am having issues trying to login my bodis account, even tried to create another account, same issues

•••

Sounds like your IP / device number has been blocked. I would assume you tried something fraudulent?

Last edited:
•••
Sounds like your IP / device number has been blocked. I would assume you tried something fraudulent?
Fraudulent in what way.
I created the account since February last year, i placed my domain there, when i saw no traffic coming in, i dumped it since till now

•••
2023 is off to a great start, I just received a $4 click.

Attachments

• BEFDF72A-D85E-47A5-98A3-BF4A6E9D22B8.jpeg
    BEFDF72A-D85E-47A5-98A3-BF4A6E9D22B8.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 96
•••
Good. I have this domain with this stat. How do you suggest to optimize the earning? I once try the change the Meta keywords but the result was worst then I add to restore it back to default. Is in tech niche. 100% type in traffic

Attachments

• SAVE_20230106_151910.jpg
    SAVE_20230106_151910.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
•••
I would recommend using google/bing keyword tools to see which keywords pay higher for your domains and replacing them. You can also look at the terms the users are searching.

Good. I have this domain with this stat. How do you suggest to optimize the earning? I once try the change the Meta keywords but the result was worst then I add to restore it back to default. Is in tech niche. 100% type in traffic

•••
I would recommend using google/bing keyword tools to see which keywords pay higher for your domains and replacing them. You can also look at the terms the users are searching.
Okay. Thanks. I will check it out.

•••
Hello guys.
Did you notice more clicks after using above.com ?

•••
IMO above has helped me to increase my revenue dramatically. I strongly recommend using it if you haven’t done so.

Hello guys.
Did you notice more clicks after using above.com ?

•••
IMO above has helped me to increase my revenue dramatically. I strongly recommend using it if you haven’t done so.
What other parking companies to you advise to add on it a part from bodis and parkingcrew?

•••
Above maximizer, Bodis, and Parking Crew is what I use.

What other parking companies to you advise to add on it a part from bodis and parkingcrew?

•••
I just received a $10.96 click on one of my domains. Parking is definitely not dead. My earnings have gone up each month. Reading, patience, trial/error, and a little money can get you started on the right path. Read the popular forums for those nuggets over and over again.

If it was $10 on a parked conversion good, but if you developed it and had a relationship with a good affiliate program that conversion could have been worth 100-1k depending on the niche.

Last edited:
•••
I hear what you are saying. I don’t have to worry about development, hosting, relationships anymore. I just park it and collect my money. Personally I’ve made way more parking than I did with affiliate and Adsense.

•••
I hear what you are saying. I don’t have to worry about development, hosting, relationships anymore. I just park it and collect my money. Personally I’ve made way more parking than I did with affiliate and Adsense.

Can I ask what niche the big click was in?

•••
I get these clicks in high cpc niches. It’s not a one off type of thing. When you figure out what you are doing in parking these type of clicks happen more often than not.

•••
I get these clicks in high cpc niches. It’s not a one off type of thing. When you figure out what you are doing in parking these type of clicks happen more often than not.

Was going to direct you to a network owner to work with according to niche but understand the need to keep it quiet

•••
Give los pollos a try, they have a smart link that will work good for domainers. Revolution force also. Know the owners of both, good people.

For a parked scenario I’d just make a lander with their links on it

If your lead was crypto to los pollos for example you would have made $300-1000

Thank me later

Last edited:
•••
Awesome thank you, I will look into them.

•••
What’s the best cash parking service? Thanks

•••
IMO Above Maximizer with Bodis and PC.

•••
What is the current revenue share on Google feed? 1%/99%? No thanks. I use my own beautiful landers for $9 per month at wix.com, which has thousands of beautiful designs to choose from.

•••
Not sure what the revenue share is to be honest. I’ve done Adsense for many years and for me parking makes way more. I no longer have to pay for hosting or templates.

•••
I’m still getting decent clicks in 2023.

Attachments

• 83D97630-AEB8-4C45-80D2-33C003EE985F.jpeg
    83D97630-AEB8-4C45-80D2-33C003EE985F.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 111
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back