Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

idomainappraisal

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just dropped the new song for the site.
Couple of days it will be all over the place.

•••
Just started to promote the site so it should start to see traffic soon.

Video getting some nice plays already.

1 WEED is launched

•••
Already we have put what we would charge around 25K into development on the site, it's not cheap to create a full blown membership site with new social media accounts and social media connected scripts and seo and a ton of other stuff including affiliate program and a cart.

what i see is a basic wp+buddypress installation with free theme and popular wp cache/social plugins... $25K you said you would charge for that? was that a joke?

•••
yep to do any portal development we start at 25K

get a singer with 3 #1 hits on soundcloud to do a song for a new portal and see what it would cost

basically portals go like this
99 bucks a page, inside wp the #1 cms
cloud setup 1k
seo each page starts at 250 page
plugins each one is 250
custom buddypress stuff starts at 2500
to register social media it's 250 each site
setup social media autopost 1K
affilate script 1K
cart 1K
marketing to pump it starts at 10K

so when it's all said and done, 25K is the value of the work, since we have KLOUT in social media, we can charge nice rates

in a short time that site will be #1 in SM for WEED and WEED COMMUNITY

it was the top of twitter earlier today for WEED it's still the top for WEED COMMUNITY so social media is a major part of this project and in growth hacking you need a power KLOUT company which we are to get any traction

see https://twitter.com/search?vertical=default&q=weed community&src=typd&lang=en

still top 2 spots

now earlier in the day it top of twitter for WEED that is why we get big bucks to do anything

it's still doing strong on twitter for lots of cannabis terms as well

so IF we like a project, yeah we can do what we did on this starting at 25k with no Rex music video, he gets a piece of startups now if he hangs a tune on them, this is his third portal song

oh the video and getting Rex to do it, would be 100K or more for most companies

Last edited:
•••
basically portals go like this
99 bucks a page, inside wp the #1 cms
cloud setup 1k
seo each page starts at 250 page
plugins each one is 250
custom buddypress stuff starts at 2500
to register social media it's 250 each site
setup social media autopost 1K
affilate script 1K
cart 1K
marketing to pump it starts at 10K

care to share a couple of completed sites you sold at these rates?
i'm asking because what you have on 1weed.net costs like $100 and takes some half day work of one B-grade freelancer... you even didnt care to remove default meta links, wp header menu, theme credits and change a logo background to the site colors... it looks totally amateur to me to be honest

Last edited:
•••
You must be kidding. The site as it sits isn't worth anything. 3 users plugging products, no content, fake video...

From your other posts as it pertains to domains and the weed market, you're not educated. Take the time to do lots of research before claiming huge worth for your domains or others asking for valuations.

$100k for that video? That's an insult to the intelligence of this entire community.

•••
care to share a couple of completed sites you sold at these rates?
i'm asking because what you have on 1weed.net costs like $100 and takes some half day work of one B-grade freelancer... you even didnt care to remove default meta links, wp header menu, theme credits and change a logo background to the site colors... it looks totally amateur to me to be honest

why don't you google app development costs which I failed to mention google siri or whatever they call it since sire is apple says

50K to 2Mil average cost of apps, now create a portal level site like it and see what your costs are

fact is developers today start at 5K to do a full width theme with 5 to 10 pages with standard plugins and a nav slider

throw in a cart and it's 10K

so get an indian company to do it for 100 from elancer haha

fact is development is a lot to get that level of work

we get 1500 to turn on 1 page on a professional portal then 1K to setup a sem account with say adwords

so 2500 to 3K is a minor account on a professional portal and we have lots of them

now I doubt many lawyers or doctors that pay those rates are in this forum, but that's the rates and we're one of the few teams that publicly post our rates

that doesn't mean you can't get garbage for 100, heck you can go turn on wp if you know how on a lame shared hosting site like GD and try to 'dot it yourself'

the fact is we are busy and this is just 1 of the many projects we are involved in

all I've seen so far in the for in the review section is old html badly designed sites that are horrible, not responsive and not even in wp

there's probably 12 or 15 plugins on that site with a lot of custom scripting and coding

most of it isn't even shown yet, like all the feeds about weed that will auto pilot to social media, etc

it is what it is, a new portal in the emerging 'weed' or cannabis industry

any 'artist' that has 'hits' on any major streaming service gets big bucks to do anything, I don't se anyone here with any custom music videos by anyone with any hits but this one and the 1 Love site we did

so knock it all you want, put up your sites so I can laugh, if you think you can do better for 100 go do it but it will pale to this site

•••
hilarious...

best of luck

•••
domain and website - both worth $0 minus whatever you spent on them

•••
You must be kidding. The site as it sits isn't worth anything. 3 users plugging products, no content, fake video...

From your other posts as it pertains to domains and the weed market, you're not educated. Take the time to do lots of research before claiming huge worth for your domains or others asking for valuations.

$100k for that video? That's an insult to the intelligence of this entire community.

3 artists or authors with large followings who will now start to push the site from their large social media accounts

yawn

the first major cannabis news feed was just put on autopilot

in a few days the site will be a new weed hub

yawn

•••
domain and website - both worth $0 minus whatever you spent on them

opinions are like what, well you know I'm sure

but thanks

haha

•••
3 artists or authors with large followings who will now start to push the site from their large social media accounts

yawn

the first major cannabis news feed was just put on autopilot

in a few days the site will be a new weed hub

yawn
Wtf are you talking about? Your site will be bigger than marijuana.com, ganjapreneur, and countless others?! You're smoking more than your fair share imo.

•••
•••
Wtf are you talking about? Your site will be bigger than marijuana.com, ganjapreneur, and countless others?! You're smoking more than your fair share imo.

Let's see we have a Cannabis Pesticide in our company so any weed traffic is good traffic

How big will it get?

Let's see, private secure PM's for FREE, ability to post whatever in the activity and contact other members, ability to post photos and videos for FREE

So there's a lot of reasons it should do well

Every person will see CANNABIS PESTICIDE ad on top of site, so anyone growing small or large might be interested

It's a natural type of development for us since we have a cannabis pesticide

Just look at the new social media accounts, on autopilot over 100 auto pilot posts today

So it will fill a nice niche

A site that didn't exist a few days ago has 4 new social media accounts and a ton of fresh aggregated content and then our staff writers will soon churn out some exclusive stuff

So it will have traffic in a pretty fast time

Just the PM thing is a reason for weed heads to use it

•••
what i see is a basic wp+buddypress installation with free theme and popular wp cache/social plugins... $25K you said you would charge for that? was that a joke?

First day running autopilot aggregation to major cannabis sources

Over 200 fresh articles properly sourced all on auto feed to social media

So in a short time this new 'portal' will have 1000's of pages indexed in SE's and rule social media

yep, 25k is CHEAP

•••
Let's see we have a Cannabis Pesticide in our company so any weed traffic is good traffic

How big will it get?

Let's see, private secure PM's for FREE, ability to post whatever in the activity and contact other members, ability to post photos and videos for FREE

So there's a lot of reasons it should do well

Every person will see CANNABIS PESTICIDE ad on top of site, so anyone growing small or large might be interested

It's a natural type of development for us since we have a cannabis pesticide

Just look at the new social media accounts, on autopilot over 100 auto pilot posts today

So it will fill a nice niche

A site that didn't exist a few days ago has 4 new social media accounts and a ton of fresh aggregated content and then our staff writers will soon churn out some exclusive stuff

So it will have traffic in a pretty fast time

Just the PM thing is a reason for weed heads to use it
I might register cannapesticide for $8 just to spite you...

Anyone can reg a domain that the world passed on for the last 30 years and create a twitter handle. That doesn't magically create value.

•••
it's a product from our natural organic labs

it works

so go create a formula, TM it and create a lab and register it with a state and then get sku numbers and get some shelf space and sales

it's a real product with sales

yawn

•••
200 articles properly sourced from all the top cannabis sites

all of them already in social media

and since we are an aggregator no problem getting them indexed

Don't even have to spin them which we can easily, since we cite the source

see 200 tweets one day

https://twitter.com/1weednet

That's why we can get 25K for a new portal, we know how to turn on social media and get it going fast

We did one site other day that aggregates over 2000 fresh articles a day, and everyone is in social media and getting indexed by the big SE's

Oh, over 25 plugins, custom scripting and 4 new social media accounts set up

Plus WPO and i know 99% of you are saying WPO what's that

LOL

25K is actually too low

But now that's it done I can clone it, run our clone script to redo enough so it's a whole new site to be indexed, the only question is how many weed portals do we want to operate

haha

Last edited:
•••
Reg fee
You want $250 per plugin to instal?
That would cost me 2k for 30 minutes work.
I see @hawkeye links are oops now
Just realized both are .net
My appraisal is on the hïgh side

•••
•••
Reg fee
You want $250 per plugin to instal?
That would cost me 2k for 30 minutes work.

yep we charge clients 250 to install any plugin and a lot more when it involves setup like say a cart or affiliate script or whatever

almost 30 plugins on that site now

hundreds of articles all sourced

hundreds of social media posts

so in a short time the site has become a large weed info source and next it gets index by our own search project and then the big se's and before you know it, it should have 5K+ new articles from all over the world about weed all on social media and it will have a nice little following of weed heads that want to use our free pm area

just put up custom search boxes on every page

so anyone looking for new weed info, it's already on the site

now to do some featured articles by our staff writers

do some press releases

do some featured articles across our alternative news sites

typical day in our network building a new portal

is it brain surgery? no

but doing this type of development correctly is an art form

try it, see how many snags you run into

haha

•••
@idomainappraisal - You posted here in the appraisal forum.
That means you are looking for an appraisal for your domain.

These guys who are responding to you are very respected here in the domaining community. They are people I respect who have helped me out before and they would help you out in a heartbeat if you needed help.

If you find yourself arguing here with them, you may want to re-think coming in here and asking for advice to appraise your domain name.

1weed.com sounds goofy to me. If I was a huge weed fan, I would want more than 1 weed that's for sure.
My appraisal on the domain isn't even reg fee to tell you the truth. Put all the bells and whistles you want on the site attached to your domain and do your thing, but don't expect to have anyone valuate it much higher than what they have already.

My advice to you. Save your time and money in the development of that domain, drop it and buy a better domain within that niche, then develop that one out as long as it makes sense.

•••
You obviously know what your doing in development and seo. @Media Branding its a .net
Its like Hemp5.com is on my list, and thats a .com number-product, product-number just doesnt turn my crank.
Maybe you can turn it into a $100 a day site. 1 weed doesnt sound right.
Buy a killer name and make some noise. Light it up :cigar:

•••
@idomainappraisal - You posted here in the appraisal forum.
That means you are looking for an appraisal for your domain.

These guys who are responding to you are very respected here in the domaining community. They are people I respect who have helped me out before and they would help you out in a heartbeat if you needed help.

If you find yourself arguing here with them, you may want to re-think coming in here and asking for advice to appraise your domain name.

1weed.com sounds goofy to me. If I was a huge weed fan, I would want more than 1 weed that's for sure.
My appraisal on the domain isn't even reg fee to tell you the truth. Put all the bells and whistles you want on the site attached to your domain and do your thing, but don't expect to have anyone valuate it much higher than what they have already.

My advice to you. Save your time and money in the development of that domain, drop it and buy a better domain within that niche, then develop that one out as long as it makes sense.

me thinks you need to read THE RULES on appraisals

IT INCLUDES DEVELOPMENT

the site was built to do a nice growth hacking job

video has 5K views already

site has over 300 posts already in twitter

you search twitter for major terms it pops right on top for big weed, marijuana, cannabis terms,

Anyone can say what they want here as to their opinion, big deal

But when opinions don't take into account development and such, they're worthless and I'll point that out

For WEED 1weed.com/net are the two best sites other than weed.com/net

Now when you realize we have a huge 1 brand going and this fits our 1 brand as well as our 20+ years in alternative news sites development, well it has substantial value for all those reasons

But still anyone can post whatever they want and I'll point out why they're wrong IN MY OPINION

This is a discourse forum, give and take, and thus far all you see are funny opinions not anchored in reality like anyone can replicate this level of development for 100 on elancer, they can't

So where's your appraisal and did it INCLUDE development as the RULES say to include?

Oh that's right you think a domain with a killer development already done has no value, I guess that's why your portfolio is almost all .tv

I can honestly say over the last 20 years registering and buying thousands of domains and developing hundreds of them, I didn't waste 1 cent on a .tiv

LOL

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back