IT.COM

question 1 letter ccTLD's

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hey guys,

I'm wondering where and how are you getting all these 1 letter exotic ccTLD's? :)
How you were able to register them?

Thanks, Nick

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is $1000 question! :D

Searching, searching, searching...

I doubt anyone will answer with details as each L.ccTLD could bring you profit of at least $500 in a few days

•••
That is $1000 question! :D

each L.ccTLD could bring you profit of at least $500 in a few days

This is why I'm asking lol

I thought to register such name you need to be one of the first when the registration of a particular ccTLD would start. And how to become that one :)

•••
I thought to register such name you need to be one of the first when the registration of a particular ccTLD would start. And how to become that one :)
Even L/LL drop from time to time. Each TLD is different, some are a bit exotic but not too much, others are backwater. Frankly, the speculation by domainers does not necessarily reflect the actual value of those extensions :)

•••
This is why I'm asking lol

being in the right place at the right time. Watch for new extensions to be released. There's one that enters general availability soon ;)

•••
I remember that I was waiting for .ai start, and caught NONE :( But Kevin caught and sold many of them already ;) He is on forum and I believe he will contribute when see this thread.

Real value of L.ccTLD in really exotic extension is low outside domaining world, but you can always sell it to another domainer. Average price for any L.ccTLD is around $1000, and you can always find in less than one hour some domainer who will buy it for at least $500

•••
Thanks guys.

No, really the question was born long time ago, cause I saw that some users have many such names (Kev of course and some other) - and the only question I had was "how?" :)
It's an interesting niche.

•••
Kev is promoting his L.cctld collection as the biggest in the world, and is probably something like that. I noticed that he captured many of new born L.ccTLDs.

You have to search constantly and be very quick.

•••
It's a question of timing. I caught one L.cctld not long ago. Just by being at the right place at the right time. And analyzing the drop cycle beforehand :)

•••
If there is any new tld then there are chances of finding L.cc tld as well..

•••
•••
•••
u.ls (seems like urls)
n.ls
j.ls
w.ls
they are for sale
(accept offer above 1000)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back