Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
upload_2018-1-17_12-52-24.png

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Where did you get that price? XE has got the price at 10568 at the moment.

Is that from the coin exchanges, or from the futures market?

•••
It's 10k ATM
crypto compare

•••
$10,107.25 now from coindesk.com

•••
It's still extremely volatile. lots of arbitrage opportunities if you are prepared to sit on the computer with multiple screens. :)

•••
The fall has begun. Wonder how much more it will fall. :xf.rolleyes:

•••
•••
•••
1 Bitcoin is currently worth 10,886.13 USD
High: 13,299.97 Low: 10,010.00
upload_2018-1-17_13-42-25.png

•••
•••
It isn't a "fall", it's just a "correction". :)
Let's hope the 'Correction' doesn't overcorrect itself.. Many of us have volatile assets sitting on a C4 here :xf.grin:

•••
The difficult decision is deciding when to withdraw fiat balaces in Bitcoin. :)

•••
HODL only Bitcoin & Etherum other should be trashed. I can imagine the pain of people here who invested in Ripple & Tron ( I have contacted one previous week & told him if he sell his Ripple, he said no hold).

•••
I haven't got round to claiming my Bitcoin cash or Bitcoin gold yet. :)

•••
•••
I have sold all my BTG right after they published there Road map & I was the first who shared it on Twitter.

tenor.gif

•••
•••
I am going to register HowToRecoverAfterCryptoLoss in all extensions... or at least CryptoLose dot com :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
Today is the first settlement day for the new Bitcoin futures nmarket. It could be a manufactured low to maximise profits in these transactions.

•••
Nope, wait and wait, keep your eye on Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash & ETH. GDAX about to add pair trading with BTC/BCH, there will be pump (honestly I don't know if it will or not)

•••
•••
There are two truths about the market: It goes down and it goes up.... repeat

•••
Currently its up again to $10820 in coinbase

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back