IT.COM

news 1,000,000 All Possible Combinations Of Six Numbers .Com Are All Registered.

NameSilo
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
1,000,000 All Possible Combinations Of Six Numbers .Com Are All Registered.

(Yes, including 4,0)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let's see 1 million x $10. That's gonna be some expensive renewal fees. ;) Unless you have Chinese premium or repeating numbers, I don't see the point.

•••
jesus wept.. dis is somting else.the chinese will take over the world

•••
Let's see 1 million x $10. That's gonna be some expensive renewal fees. ;) Unless you have Chinese premium or repeating numbers, I don't see the point.

Lets see, 456976 x $10 (LLLL.com). That's gonna be some expensive renewal fees. ;) Unless you have Chinese/Western premium or repeating letters, I don't see the point. I am ironic, of course.

Each LLLL.com is worth at least around $200. I don't see many end users for xokj.com which is not Chinese neither Western premium neither has repeating letters neither is pronounceable. However, it has stable floor price of around $200. By that logic it is OK to believe that each 6N.com could have stable floor price of $100.
I think floor price of $100 will not come immediately, but it is very reachable.

We might be witnessing of a new era of domaining! So many buyouts of short domains lately! This must mean something. At least, it will be called "short domain bubble" in the future and kids will earn about it in their schools. But whoever already took 6N.coms and similar domains get them for reg fee or slightly over reg fee and we almost don't have any risk of loosing money.
On the other side, this might be really a new era of domaining and 6N.coms and similar domains might become extremely liquid and with stable floor price above $100+. Who knows! ;)

•••

(Yes, including 4,0)
Interesting news! Too bad I have none in my portfolio!
Wondering if 6number "nets" are next...

•••
in that case it might be the starting of a new dawn for 7n and 8n.some people with nice patterns would be smiling to the bank soon:$::$:;)

•••
Interesting news! Too bad I have none in my portfolio!
Wondering if 6number "nets" are next...

The good 6N .nets are basically gone. ;)

•••
The good 6N .nets are basically gone. ;)
Do you mean all good Chinese/Western 6N (dot) net ?

guess i have to start checking out the (dot)orgs/ca lol

•••
guess i have to start checking out the (dot)orgs/ca lol

I took 5N.org from my signature few months back, just in case. I am already receiving e-mail inquiries about it. There is no such a good combination available in 5N.orgs anymore. This is really crazy.

•••

(Yes, including 4,0)

Wow, that's crazy.

I registered three just today.

I'm getting all kinds of queries for my 5N .coms -- mostly tire kickers and low ballers.

•••

(Yes, including 4,0)

Where did you read this may I ask

•••
•••
Sold all but one of mine last week. Holding the one just to see where the market goes.

•••
•••
•••
But there was so many left, I thought had time to make another cup of tea before it happened

•••

(Yes, including 4,0)

Wowww, another buyout in 1 week :'(

So, next 6N.net .... :xf.cool:

•••

i have been selling even 6n with 0 and 4 for between $20-$50

•••
•••
next is 7n and 8n .com

7N - 10 million possible combination
8N - 100 million possible combination

Buyout is almost impossible for both IMHO :P:xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
7N - 10 million possible combination
8N - 100 million possible combination

Buyout is almost impossible for both IMHO :P:xf.grin:

Sure, but only 2.62 million 7N without 4 and 0.

;)

•••
Why are numerical domains so popular?

•••
it's a bubble or planned action by speculators, why buying 100 exchange tyres for a car you're going to sell next year ?

people are forgetting hosting fee to make it viable product, the 7n and 8n are for you the end user and domainer that believe in fantasy stories : )

•••
Back