Dynadot

news 1,000,000 All Possible Combinations Of Six Numbers .Com Are All Registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
1,000,000 All Possible Combinations Of Six Numbers .Com Are All Registered.

(Yes, including 4,0)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
558588.com just closed at godaddy at around $4650.
Unbelievable prices for all 6n but especially good 6n.coms.

To be honest I think that will look like a steal in a month's time.

•••
Good for sellers. Not so for buyers. This madness will end one day. Makes no sense.

•••
Good for sellers. Not so for buyers. This madness will end one day. Makes no sense.

They said that when 4n.coms were $1-2k each. Now look where they are $15k floor for low quality numbers.
Tread with caution of course but some way to go for things to even cool off IMO.

•••
They said that when 4n.coms were $1-2k each. Now look where they are $15k floor for low quality numbers.
Tread with caution of course but some way to go for things to even cool off IMO.

They also said it about 5N.com's when they were $100. ;) Now look where they are...

It's all a scale and it starts at the top with 2N and 3N names and prices.

•••
They also said it about 5N.com's when they were $100. ;) Now look where they are...

It's all a scale and it starts at the top with 2N and 3N names and prices.

I was thinking of mentioning 5n but you saved me typing :)
6n is flying.

•••
•••
thats grazy, what they do with them? trade between each other?

•••
thats grazy, what they do with them? trade between each other?
Exactly, like stamps, precious stones, phone cards, old coins, ... :)

•••
Some domains have extreme intrinsic value, such as strong one word EMDs (whisky, business, insurance etc.). Even LLL could have big intrinsic value. My concern regarding random 6N.coms was in the fact that they most likely dont have any intrinsic value. BUT, they might become rare commodity like postal stamps and at this moment all lead to that. In that case, even random 6N.coms with "0" and "4" will become very valuable. I think at some point floor price of $100 is something what should not surprise anyone. I hope it will be even more :)

We are talking about .com, not some currently "popular" extension. It is not the same when all domains are regged in .com and in .top.

Congrats in advance too all who took 1000+ 6N.coms. This might be another missed opportunity for the majority of us. Around $9000 could bring net profit of $91000 within a year. For those with deep pockets investment of around $90000 could bring net profit of $910000 within a year. And it was achievable just one week ago! The same investment few months ago could bring ROI of 30+ till the end of this year as then you are able to get "88" in 6N.com without "0" and "4".

However, I may be wrong, but it really looks like 6N.com investment was a great opportunity and the value of each 6N.com will go up!

•••
Some domains have extreme intrinsic value, such as strong one word EMDs (whisky, business, insurance etc.). Even LLL could have big intrinsic value. My concern regarding random 6N.coms was in the fact that they most likely dont have any intrinsic value. BUT, they might become rare commodity like postal stamps and at this moment all lead to that. In that case, even random 6N.coms with "0" and "4" will become very valuable. I think at some point floor price of $100 is something what should not surprise anyone. I hope it will be even more :)

We are talking about .com, not some currently "popular" extension. It is not the same when all domains are regged in .com and in .top.

Congrats in advance too all who took 1000+ 6N.coms. This might be another missed opportunity for the majority of us. Around $9000 could bring net profit of $91000 within a year. For those with deep pockets investment of around $90000 could bring net profit of $910000 within a year. And it was achievable just one week ago! The same investment few months ago could bring ROI of 30+ till the end of this year as then you are able to get "88" in 6N.com without "0" and "4".

However, I may be wrong, but it really looks like 6N.com investment was a great opportunity and the value of each 6N.com will go up!

I think you should be happy you did not invest.

•••
I think you should be happy you did not invest.

I did, and I am happy because of that :) I just don't have 1000+ 6N.coms and that is something I am not happy about.

•••
With the recent buyout of 6N the floor price of the worst kind of 6N seems to be around $25 to $40 now and rising.
Everything on GD auctions, inc domains with 0 and 4 are picked for the abovementioned prices plus renewal costs. A few days ago no one wanted domains with 0 and 4. How things change.

•••
people fail to realize that domains are not currency and will never be. Even as approximation they are very poor one.

The current situation is a product of some thinking it is currency and others forming Ponzi scheme knowingly or unknowingly. Those on top of pyramid in those schemes are usually winners. The latecomers are the ones that will be left under the ruins.

•••
This is going to result in lost money, and loads of it. It's either lost by most of the uneducated registrants or those left holding the bag.

My prediction is that prices will come down across the board. Wait, watch, you'll see.

•••
This is going to result in lost money, and loads of it. It's either lost by most of the uneducated registrants or those left holding the bag.

My prediction is that prices will come down across the board. Wait, watch, you'll see.

Its genius, that's what it is....

Men with mega money register all the 6N.com's, create massive hype as an alternative investment opportunity whilst the Chinese stock market struggles, sell them all to those who buy into the hype and walk away with their money.....

.... watch all the numerical domains dropping in October and November 2016 :D

I do wish I'd registered some though, to flip them quick in this bubble.

•••
Good patterns will always retain a value, massive jump from 5N to 6N though

•••
There are two possible scenarios. One is we are forming big bubble, and the other is that new era of domaining just started.

I would like to hear opinions from Chinese people. We can just guess. Numbers really ARE a big factor in their culture and we most likely don't understand that enough. They, in most cases, use numbers as their e-mail address. Is that normal? To me definitely not, but to them it is perfectly normal. Their e-mail addresses often contain 7-9 number, so web address with "only" six numbers is not too long I guess. On the other side, you can hear thoughts how domains recently became commodity in China.

When started madness with postal stamps or paintings? I don't know when, but I can tell that to me that is complete BS. But that BS hold VALUE.

Haters are everywhere. Neither of us could be 100% sure how will this end. Right now, it is great investment opportunity and I like it.

Last edited:
•••
Its genius, that's what it is....

Men with mega money register all the 6N.com's, create massive hype as an alternative investment opportunity whilst the Chinese stock market struggles, sell them all to those who buy into the hype and walk away with their money.....

.... watch all the numerical domains dropping in October and November 2016 :D

I do wish I'd registered some though, to flip them quick in this bubble.

The only problem with this is that if they manage to sell them all, individuals will likely renew.

Massive drops will come only if the mega buyers don't get rid of enough of them that it justifies them staying in.

If these trade at or near a floor of $100 by next October, folks will certainly be renewing them.

If no one buys into it, the mega buyers will not actually make money... And they'll have to let them drop. If they do make money, they've created a new market successfully.

•••
Ok let's consider the internet is only 25 years old, there may come a time when 9N-12N are commonplace over the next decade ......imo

•••
Ok let's consider the internet is only 25 years old, there may come a time when 9N-12N are commonplace over the next decade ......imo

12 numbers is like 1,000,000,000,000 combinations..... 1 trillion combinations of 12 digit numericals. There are around 7 billion people on the planet, more than half don't even have internet access.

Even if people stopped using words and every domain on the planet was a numerical domain, we don't need 1 trillion 12N domains.... unless every human on the planet has dozens of websites.

This is just getting silly.

If each 12N domain was worth just $50 then the market for 12N domains would be worth three times more than the total GDP of the United States.

Come on people, get real, this is becoming a joke.

•••
It's about what happens down the road, even now a domain like 111222333444 has a value, yes maybe a joke but as Bob Dylan said "The times, they are a changing"

•••
As your Numeric Share Broker I am putting a strong recommendation to buy all my 7N's !

•••
As your Numeric Share Broker I am putting a strong recommendation to buy all my 7N's !
That's a broker I wouldn't trust with a 20N...

•••
It's about what happens down the road, even now a domain like 111222333444 has a value, yes maybe a joke but as Bob Dylan said "The times, they are a changing"

Your registration date proves that you've been around long enough to remember when .mobi was the future....

abcde.PNG

Things soon changed....

•••
Well I put faith in a 4N 6 years ago for $350 Things like quite bright for that name with a 4 in it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back