IT.COM

auction $0 💎 JewelryNames.com | JewelryDomains.com is developed.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
IMG_20220906_044819.png

JewelryNames.com

Start $0
Min inc $0.01
Auction end 48 hrs after the last bid

Epik.com push or auth code
Expires On:
2023-06-24
renews at $10

Payment through Epik marketplace or masterbucks or cryptos btc doge eth to my blockchain wallet

IMG_20220906_044636.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Invalid bids removed due to the following rule.

6.2.11. Auction starting price and bid increments must be in whole dollars of at least $1 USD.

once the seller updates their listing to comply with the above rule, this message can be removed and the auction may restart.

•••
$1

Last edited:
•••
Invalid bids removed due to the following rule.

6.2.11. Auction starting price and bid increments must be in whole dollars of at least $1 USD.

once the seller updates their listing to comply with the above rule, this message can be removed and the auction may restart.
Why do you removed bids? Please post screenshot? My listing is correct and prices in usd because symbol $ means usd.

•••
Why do you removed bids? Please post screenshot? My listing is correct and prices in usd because symbol $ means usd.
Please review the rule we quoted and compare it with what you posted:
Start $0
Min inc $0.01
You have till the end of today to update your listing to comply with the rules or we'll have to close it, as per policy.

•••
•••
•••
All bids void / Listing closed / seller failed to comply with listing format rules and did not update their listing as requested by moderation to bring the listing into compliance with the following rule: 6.2.11. Auction starting price and bid increments must be in whole dollars of at least $1 USD.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back