Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
https://www.uk2.net/

Apparently 1 per customer
upload_2021-2-6_0-40-46.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You also get a free .online domain along with .com for 0.99

•••
If you reg for 1 year it will cost you $8.00 USD .

•••
•••
•••
Not were I am its $8.00 plus there is no PP

•••
•••
what is transfer out history?

•••
•••
How long does it take uk2 to verify payment before register domain name? Have register domain name since 8 hours and name still available for registration and money deducted in my account

•••
How long does it take uk2 to verify payment before register domain name? Have register domain name since 8 hours and name still available for registration and money deducted in my account

Same here :xf.cry:

Thank you.
Your order is being reviewed by our approval team and will be processed as soon as possible. If this order is urgent then please contact the billing team on 0800 470 0425 or email us at [email protected].
We are currently reviewing the details of your order in person to make sure everything is fine. You may receive a call or email from one of our sales representatives to review your order. We do not require any further action from you at this stage. You will receive an email confirmation as soon as the order is processed and approved.

•••
•••
They are very slow in that regards. I regged a name but it was still available while I have been charged. And now the domain have been taken. I contacted support and he was like I should wait till Monday.

•••
•••
•••
Another 1and1
They don't accept all orders.

•••
Tried twice.
They don't accept order. Live chat does nothing. Card did got charged once, refunded later.

•••
Any luck with the registrations? Is it still working?

•••
•••
•••
•••
it works
UK2 a good reliable registrar.
also got a hosting with them unlimited business plan for $1 per yr

•••
•••
Its works for me!

The Great ( I got a domain name for only 0.99 )

The Bad ( Taking a lot of time to confirm maybe taking around 5 or 6 hours after reg )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back