Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
Transfer for £0.50: COM, NET, ORG, XYZ, ME, APP, NAME

1636389428245.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The thing is I haven't used the promo code once but it's still not working for me 😅
May be cache issues in browser since if you have already with that earlier.

Just chat with billing or support and it must work for you one atleast one domain..

I suggest just chat with them..🙂

Last edited:
•••
It is working now only for one domain ..make sure clear your cache and cookies ..

•••
they do not respond to requests.

its been about 2 weeks since i applied for transfers and account creation.

•••
•••
Do they have any conditions or fees for transferring out after using this offer?
UK2.net has been trading for many years and regularly offers low cost domain registrations.
I've used them in the past but couldn't transfer out because of £9.99 fees.
That was many years ago. Since then, I vowed to never use them.
Maybe they have now changed and do not change transfer out fees anymore.

•••
I am a customer 1 yr transfer away takes 7-8 days this registrar is not for domainers because no fast opt out option. no free url forwarding. I canceled all services hosting etc.. Transfered to them 0 domains.

•••
Some domain registers will learn you a good lesson of life to pay more for your domains. You'll remember this later.

•••
Some domain registers will learn you a good lesson of life to pay more for your domains. You'll remember this later.
There is no perfect company. I think you don’t know registerfly story. A log time ago registerfly was 2000’s Godaddy. But they left lots of upset domainers because they couldn’t received their Domains. Icann could resolved this issue. So good prices are good price. There is an icann…

•••
i remember registerfly, but not all were able to renew their domain, registerfly domain transfered to enom, and i was not able to renew there, as registerfly was offering many payment method, that time peoples had issues with payment methods. most of people lost their domain.

that was the last time, i see that icaan was really working, after registerfly , i did not ever seen that icaan works for customer.

thanks

Last edited:
•••
Please share:
Promo Discount Code for .COM , .NET Transfer only.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back