Watch

World of Domains

Established Member
Impact
NetworkSolutions has the following promo:

.com ...... $0.50 ...... NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY | 1 PER CUSTOMER

Order here:
https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?promo=NCDISC0043

Many thanks to @aelko who posted this promo code on May 4 2020. It worked for me today.
!! Please take into account the important comments below by @nononsense123 and @loygwapo !!

Important:

* LIMITED TO NEW CUSTOMERS | LIMITED TO 1 PER CUSTOMER
* This offer may be geo restricted. Please check your final price before committing.
* Sales tax / VAT may be applied to customers in some countries.
* Please study the Terms & Conditions before committing.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it 1 domain name per account/customer or any number of domains?

•••
It's just 1 domain name at the offer price of 50 cents per New customer, as far as I can see.

Of course, you can order as many domains as you like from Network Solutions. However, only the first will be charged at the offer price (from what I can gather).

In every and all cases, please check final quoted price(s) very carefully before committing!

•••
Revised Order Total

The offer code you have entered is not valid or is not applicable to your order. See below for your revised order total.

•••
Revised Order Total

The offer code you have entered is not valid or is not applicable to your order. See below for your revised order total.

Sorry to hear that. I can only say that this code worked for me, earlier today.

It has definitely been my experience that quite a large number of coupons & promos put out by various companies work for some people, but not all.

I suspect it may be possible that the following factors could affect whether a given Promo is honored by a given domain registrar:
  1. The (prospective) customer's IP address
  2. The (prospective) customer's country
  3. The address used to open an account [i.e. it might be in the registrar's database already]
  4. The email address used to open an account [" "]
  5. The country portal selected, if applicable
  6. The language selected, if applicable
  7. The currency selected, if applicable
  8. Cookies on the (prospective) customer's computer
  9. The number of discounted prices a registrar has already validated/honored within a certain time frame or cumulatively
  10. Promotion withdrawn / Other exclusions & conditions which may or may not be posted.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Not working anymore at my end.

•••
•••
Not working for me
7KMPo6.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back