.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
This promo has expired

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that .COM transfer to Infomaniak is $0.00
1645484164816.png

I asked their support about it and got this response:

"Dear customer,

We have received your message, thank you.

Indeed, it is not a bug! This is part of a promotion we have started just today. You may have received an email today at 1:30PM regarding this:

Up until the 31st of December, transfer of .COM .FR .BE .DE are free (in addition of .CH .LI and .AT which were always free). Each transfer will add 12 months to your domain's expiration date.

To answer your subsequent questions, outgoing transfers are always free, regardless of special offers. All transfer fees are perceived by the new registrar, and not the former registrar.
There is also no limit to how many domains you'd like to transfer to Infomaniak.

Of course, we remain available if you have more questions regarding this topic,

Have a great day."

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
And renewal cost after the "free manna"?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Seems to be over. Showing as 9.90 euros now.

Last edited:
•••
Fun has stopped. Transferred 100 domains... Thanks for the notice!

Last edited:
•••
•••
No idea.. Maybe they had a limit and some guy transferred 500 domains and scared them haha. They should have a limit per customer to be fair. I would not trust them to transfer my best domains, only those names I would let expire or liquidate anyway..

Last edited:
•••
By the way they are one of the best registar in Switzerland

•••
By the way they are one of the best registar in Switzerland

Yes. Have been using them for quite some time now for local clients. Pretty good experience over the years.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back