IT.COM

Established PR4 site, DMOZ listed up for sale, going cheap

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
I wanted to take this site to new hights but I need money for my other project as quick as possible and hence letting this go.

About the site:

--> www.sitegizmos.com
--> Free webmaster tools
--> PR 4 (submitted to many directories manually and PR will go high for sure in the next update)
--> DMOZ listed under free webmaster resources
--> few uniques per day and no revenue as I did not put ads until recent time. Not much traffic because I did not advertise much just yet
-->2 links on this site have to stay unitl next PR update and 2 links have to stay at least a month, recently sold.
--> All incoming links will stay as they are organic and result of DMOZ listing..

Site has very high potential with PR and Dmoz listing. A good addition will be adding a directory as they are in boom now. Very elegant design and interface. Without ads, will pass web standards.

Asking price: SOLD :sold:
Payment by paypal please.

Looking for a quick sale just because that I have to pay somebody else for other project. Domain push at Godaddy and you can have hosting for few years on my reseller account if you want and this is free.

Thanks everyone, ask me if you have any questions.

EDIT: Little extra: You can have organisers.biz (namecheap) for free. It is not a typo as organisers is a variation of organizers. Perfect extention for perfect name, all extentions are taken except .us

Gamehouse

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When I go to SEO Tools and do a PR check it posts an error for a split second and goes back to the original page. No pR is posted?????

•••
Very weird I should say. I did not notice that. But I can ask my script expert to fix it, not tonight but tomorrow (once he comes online).
Fixing it should not be a problem at all. And all other tools should work fine.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Edit: I will try to fix it right now if I can.

Edit 2: I found the error but I have to wait for my script guy to fix it. It should not be that difficult thing and mostly it may need a tweak thats all. I emailed the person to fix it for me and should hear from him soon.

Gamehouse

Last edited:
•••
:sold:

As per PM communication.

•••
Thanks JIM.

Site sold as per PM. :sold:

Money received, TR updated.

Thanks for a quick sale.

Gamehouse

Last edited:
•••
congrats to both buyer and seller!

•••
That was quick, I missed it. Congrats to the buyer and seller.

•••
that was a deal... I think I have to check the forum more frequently now... :( missed it!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back