Not open for further replies.

Cheapquality

Account Suspended
Impact
1000 Visitor mean only $1 unique visitor

Buy it at : $35 from me:)

Guaranteed*

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How will the traffic be generated?

Pop-ups? Pop-unders? Clicks?

•••
Whats the quality of the traffic ?
Were is it coming from ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
24 hour 100% unique traffic, based on clicks.
It will deliver to extream no1. quality ppls

•••
•••
Originally posted by Dan Grossman
For a company that can deliver guaranteed traffic and write proper sentences, see http://www.targetedvisitors.info

Woa, double crackback, highjacks the guys thread and slams his english at the same time. Nice

Last edited:
•••
pm sent, looks like a good deal

•••
Dan Grossman ... please do not post your Advertising/Offer here in another member's Advertising thread.
When in doubt, please PM instead.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
-Jeff B-)

•••
•••
Adult sites permitted too
Adult and non-Adult both are allowed

•••
can the amount of traffic be controlled per day?

•••
no, unique visitors only. you will get guaranteed sale etc. but i will not tell to my customers about this. the quality of advertisement is very high+good result. its all automated ...

•••
Originally posted by Cheapquality
you will get guaranteed sale

so if i have something im selling for a million dollars you gurantee its going to sell. wow amazing!

•••
lol , be serious business minded peoples sell everything at reasonable prices :)

•••
•••
sent a pm, paid and sent a pm asking if i would get a site with stats? well?

•••
Originally posted by Jeff
very unprofessional for another competitor to bash a sales thread

This entire thread is entirely unprofessional and this guy is making claims he can't back up (guaranteed sales?). I'd bash his thread even if I didn't have an offer to make.

•••
•••
now this price is not valid for new joininers so please stop pm me about this price, those who brought this pakage from me, now i m providing the traffic to him/her. Thanks

Now cost increase , regarding new cost pm me.

maximumhost, as i tell u i was sick , and everyone knows in sickness everyone left business lol :)

i m providing you traffic now and will send u 1st stat within 7 days. thank you for your patience.
Other information about bonus credit in the pm thanks once again to coperate with me... :)

•••
OK

Last edited:
•••
•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Dan Grossman ... please do not post your Advertising/Offer here in another member's Advertising thread.
When in doubt, please PM instead.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
-Jeff B-)

Just a point.

I am currently signed up with Dan and getting good results so far, I have the meter in the control panel set to 500 visitors per day, so thats a campaign running for 10 days to get 10,000 visits to my site. Its working, Urchin is reporting an additional 500 hits per day to my site.

I agree that its not realistic to guarantee sales, the only guarantee in life is that we will die at some point!

Its not solely about sales people, what about brand awareness?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back