IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Broncos vs Chiefs...get it right dammit!

Lucky son of ours will be at that game this evening.

Yes, everyone in the family is rooting for the Chiefs.
(quietly though and not told to anyone, especially wife, go Broncos)

•••
Saw this on facebook and loved it:
(Don't forget He has an incredible sense of humor.)

RH.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Broncos should handle the Chiefs, since it's the first time the Chiefs have played a team with a winning record and they don't score enough. If Peyton's ankles or ok.

Don't remember her but I think she did a good job of reporting for the game, not sure if johname featured her before or not, Carolyn Manno

Manno.jpg

•••
Wife is now putting out the Christmas decorations.
I called it an abomination to put them out this early, she told me to live with it.

Okay, back to ebbing.

•••
•••
Butterball actually says only turkeys over 16 pounds.
So we are safe here.
Besides, ham is better than some turkey.

And too much duck dynasty themed merchandise on the shelves of stores.
Geesh, duck dynasty band aids?

•••
•••
Nah, there are enough idiots running around that will buy her records, her pictures, tickets to her shows, etc.
Heck, TMZ probably would support her on their own.

Dinner time now.

•••
New England still without a TD, 3rd Q

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Ok NE scored a TD finally

Raiders won yesterday

49ers lost

1fj.gif

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

Why promiscuous female mice have sexier sons:

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/why-promiscuous-female-mice-have-sexier-sons-2D11617666

llc.gif

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Child Who Once Chain-Smoked Now Weighs 56 Pounds

Brady inside the 50

•••
Good game for sure!

Still, finally, the Panthers won!
24-20

Things to do tomorrow, subject to change by my wife.

•••
•••
FPOD

vxyo.gif

"Once there was a penguin whose car broke down. He took it in to get it serviced, and while it was being worked on, he went shopping.
He returned later that day to see what had happened to his car, and the mechanic told him, "It looks like you've blown a seal."
The penguin, chuckling, and wiping his beak replied, "No, I've just eaten some ice-cream."
Source:jokes.com

llc.gif

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

For all you JB fans: :)

Justin Bieber Makes Party Guests Sign $3 Million Confidentiality Agreement

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ment_n_4297278.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

xmq.gif

•••
FPOD

vxyo.gif

"Once there was a penguin whose car broke down. He took it in to get it serviced, and while it was being worked on, he went shopping.
He returned later that day to see what had happened to his car, and the mechanic told him, "It looks like you've blown a seal."
The penguin, chuckling, and wiping his beak replied, "No, I've just eaten some ice-cream."
Source:jokes.com

llc.gif

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

For all you JB fans: :)

Justin Bieber Makes Party Guests Sign $3 Million Confidentiality Agreement

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ment_n_4297278.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

xmq.gif
lol love the joke!
Justin Bieber my most popular board on Pinterest and his items do great on my sites.. how can you "hate" a cash cow?

Joke I heard last night.. (source Coffee shop)
Blonde was talking to her redhead girlfriend about her boyfriend's dandruff problem.
Redhead.. "Have you tried Head and Shoulders?:
Blonde.. "How do you give shoulders?"

Last edited:
•••
•••
Shopping this morning.
And dammit, got to find a starbucks that has the Ethiopian coffee!
So if I can remember, must go to their site and hunt.

Now to be ebbing.

•••
•••
Bet the corn farmers not happy about the corn prices.
Futures market for corn does not look promising.

Hog futures dropping still.
Now to see if this translates into lower bacon prices.

Cattle declined again.
But retail steak prices till too high.

So far, with Thanksgiving next week, I see no exciting news about beer prices dropping.
Wines are cheaper though right now.

•••
Best Thanksgiving Turkey EVER!!!
BZeqfapCIAAztoP.jpg

•••
Ah, if I need a good laugh I know I can always find one on NP. Though not always in the joke or comic threads ...

https://www.namepros.com/content-for-sale/809753-experience-top-ranking-search-engines-high.html

(It starts with the second checkmark "bullet point" .. but it gets better... in a cringeworthy sort of way ...)

Lesson: When you're selling a service, be sure your ad works WITH you, not against you!
---
I just discovered that about 700 sites with no domain, mostly hobby/small biz sites, many with a lot of age and PR (some as high as 5), will be needing to move elsewhere in the next 4-10 months or lose their site. What to do with that information ... ;)

Last edited:
•••
Everyday, a new thread or some post makes me wonder about the number of brain cells some people actually have in their skull.
Or just makes me laugh.

Now back to ebbing.

•••
vai0.gif

I've been meaning to make an info graphic on this thread for some time. Will do it some day lol

pl5a.gif

uhc.gif

•••
It just boggles the mind how a company can promote their "high quality" writing services by "native English speakers" when their ad itself is full of bad grammar and incorrect word usage. Boggles. The. Mind.

Maybe they need some "native English WRITERS" - lol!

Last edited:
•••
F1 Boring

Vettel wining every week the straw that broke the camel's back

But the biggest problem is they engineered out 'mishaps' Engines do not blow up anymore (no more guy leading race and boom he's out). Pit stops are only for tires not fuel(stops no longer have mistakes and are now truly blinks of eye) . No longer first turn pile ups (drivers finally figured out what NFL coach learn decades ago, its better to not visually screw up but lose.)

The one good thing about this year is how different Sebastian Vettel is from Michael Schumacher under the same circumstances. Schumacher had zero interest in the sports history, buy Vettel loves it.

•••
Ah, if I need a good laugh I know I can always find one on NP. Though not always in the joke or comic threads ...

https://www.namepros.com/content-for-sale/809753-experience-top-ranking-search-engines-high.html

(It starts with the second checkmark "bullet point" .. but it gets better... in a cringeworthy sort of way ...)

Lesson: When you're selling a service, be sure your ad works WITH you, not against you!
---
#3 Commitment to promised TAT
Now that caught my attention...even though I already have 5 tats, always looking for a 6th tattoo.. Content writing plus a tattoo.. now that is a deal closer?

Is this TAT a "buzz word"? A acroynym?

Did a google search
https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=cr&ei=_vmMUuftB4nlyAH3xYHIBQ#newwindow=1&q=TAT

" Tat people (Iran), an Iranian ethnic group from Iran. " Wikipedia
" Tat Noun. 1. Rubbish, junk. Abb. of tatty. Used to refer to the kind of junk sold by crafty Cockneys to unsuspecting tourists in central London" Urban Dictionary

Other news

World’s tallest, most extreme freestanding water slide under construction in Kansas City

"The Verruckt Meg-A-Blaster (β€œverruckt” is German for β€œinsane”) will hoist customers up a 17-story conveyor belt in a four-person raft, and then let gravity take over"...
http://ca.games.yahoo.com/blogs/plu...freestanding-water-slide-under-230835431.html

Now that's a ride...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back