IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow. That's a lot of questions. :)

Let me see if I can just answer most of them in general instead of answering each one of them.

We have 3 or 4 layouts currently, and "Default" is the default layout, Default is a copy of whichever one is working the best for our test portfolio. For the past 8 months, Default has been the Modern layout. There are some cases where some of the other layouts work better, but overall the Default/Modern template works the best.

Our upstream provider does not provide TQ or Quality Scores like Yahoo does.

We have about 14 different secondary providers in our system today.

Our color scheme is kind of hard to name because each scheme has about 8 different colors. Which is why we don't put all of the colors with each one. We had originally come with a solution that would show the colors, but it didn't work for all browsers so we decided not to make it available. Personally, I just use the default color scheme except for one type of domain.

Hope this answered all of your questions.

Donny

•••
•••
Hi Donny,

firstly I want to thank you for your help with my local news and bank domains optimization. 2-click template generally work well on these types of domains and I also noticed 1-click template worked well on some other type of domains.

When selecting domain type, I prefer to use randomization to split test 1-click and 2-click domains. But it seems Voodoo doesn't provide such a report for different landers's CTR, RPC, RPM, right? If not, could voodoo add this feature?

Thanks,
HK

Last edited:
•••
Hi Donny,

firstly I want to thank you for your help with my local news and bank domains optimization. 2-click template generally work well on these types of domains and I also noticed 1-click template worked well on some other type of domains.

When selecting domain type, I prefer to use randomization to split test 1-click and 2-click domains. But it seems Voodoo doesn't provide such a report for different landers's CTR, RPC, RPM, right? If not, could voodoo add this feature?

Thanks,
HK

You are correct, this is something that we do not provide to our customers today. And something we have never considered before. I will put it on our board and see if it is something that we could possibly look at offering in the future.

Donny

•••
You are correct, this is something that we do not provide to our customers today. And something we have never considered before. I will put it on our board and see if it is something that we could possibly look at offering in the future.

Donny

Thanks very much!

•••
Why don't you open a referal system to encourage people join your parking network and tranfer balance from account to another account. I think it is a good idea :D.

•••
With the high revshare that we pay our customers, it's really possible for us to pay somebody who has referred somebody else. We would basically be losing money.

Donny

•••
Hi Donny,

Could Voodoo add a feature so that we can view/preview all templates in one page?

HK

•••
Does anybody got update regarding processing of payment in transaction section?

•••
Donny, what about the Voodoo app? When it'll be ready?

•••
Sorry, I was at a conference, and the internet was horrible. So I didn't have a chance to respond sooner.

Primerlloc - Very soon. I think we have one or two more changes and we will submit it to the Google Play Store.

ymahi - We are changing how we process payments in our system. That is why you are not seeing the information like you used to. Now it will be available probably around the 25th or somewhere close to that.

Donny

•••
Still wait for the first payment. Hope that Voodoo can update new payment system.
Last month I receive a click for $82. Awsome and still wonder where does it come from :P! Hope that Voodoo will update and give a more detail statistic board :D

•••
Sorry, I was at a conference, and the internet was horrible. So I didn't have a chance to respond sooner.

Primerlloc - Very soon. I think we have one or two more changes and we will submit it to the Google Play Store.

ymahi - We are changing how we process payments in our system. That is why you are not seeing the information like you used to. Now it will be available probably around the 25th or somewhere close to that.

Donny

Thanks you for the reply.But still i didn't seen any payment processing

•••
Thanks you for the reply.But still i didn't seen any payment processing

I'm sure he will get it updated soon. Voodoo has never missed a payment and has always been on time. I trust Donny and Voodoo 100%.

•••
It will probably be Monday before we press the button. We didn't get the final report in until late last night.

Donny

•••
•••

Donny

You will launch a IOS app too?

•••
Our plan is to launch the android app first and see how people like it. Then based on any changes, fix the android app and then do the iPhone app.

Plus I have an android, so ios wasn't as important to me. :) But I know a lot of people use ios, I use my ipad everyday. So we will start working on it right after we launch the android app.

Donny

•••
It will probably be Monday before we press the button. We didn't get the final report in until late last night.

Donny

What happened with pressing it - Thump hurt ?

•••
The button, is a "big red magic button", when you press it, it magically starts the payment process on our end. :)

It's really not very exciting.

Donny

•••
The button, is a "big red magic button", when you press it, it magically starts the payment process on our end. :)

It's really not very exciting.

Donny

I was thinking more along the lines of a skull and crossbones button.

•••
:) We used to have a website a long time ago, that was called the big red magic button, and we would joke around about us pressing it and it fixing all of the problems somebody had.

Then we had a Yahoo Yodel button for a while, then it broke. Then we had one of the Staples Easy buttons, but it kind of sucked. Now it's just imaginary.

Donny

•••
Thanks a lot Donny and VooDoo Team!!
Got a nice payment!!!!!! :)

•••
Hi Donny,

We were charged back for August (42%), then charged back on September (142%). How is it possible that chargebacks are higher than the revenue, after the previous periods were already settled?

How far back the chargebacks can go?

I don't understand if there are report that show the revenue PER domain, then why wouldn't there be a report on which domain received a chargeback on?

I understand that with parked domains, there is a lot of "just trust me" from the upstream, but we are relying on multiple companies to be 100% accurate which logically and practically no company or institution can claim they have never made a mistake (run if they do). So how do we suppose to catch and report those mistakes?

I am sure creating a report with more meaningful checks and balances is a weekend project for one developer. So why the secrecy? Why there is no disclosure and be upfront about it? The lack of complete and accurate information generates distrust!

Thanks

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back