IT.COM

domain eTeen.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I consider this one of my best names.what could be the value for an end user?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow I think this could be worth a lot. end user... Mid to high X,XXX because the name is short, memorable, and applies to a huge market- teens.

•••
Woah, that is one AMAZING domain name. Presigious or what! So many uses. Your probably gunna be one pretty happy guy if you find an end user!

I would say Med $XX,XXX - High $X,XXX

Good luck! :tu:

- Luke

•••
•••
Very good name worth mid xx,xxx imho.

Great name to start a internet teen magazine... eTeen.

You might want to approach http://www.teenmag.com/ if your looking to unload. Good luck!

•••
WOW. AMAZING GRAB. that's probably one of the BEST I've seen for a while! It may even get up to the $xxx,xxx's! If I had that much I'd got one of those babies :( eTeens.... wow..... Great hidden talents you got there man..

•••
Super domain, mid $XX,XXX IMHO!

•••
Very Nice. Agreed.

Min: Low $xx,xxx
Max: A Lot ;)

•••
What about this thread?

Were you just looking for appraisals on just this one name?

Anyone, you've got some gold on your hands, better make sure you get mid $xxxx for it.

:gl: Good luck with the name, and let me know if you ever need anything. :D

-Steve

•••
Potential is endless :tu:

You've scored on this domain, and your prize will be $7xx,xxx IMO! :gl:

•••
Thanks guys for encouraging appraisals.
I actually bought it for x,xxx so better be able to make money with it.
Any ideas for the best way/direction to develop this?

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
high $XX,XXX
great domain!
I wish i had it

•••
shoval said:
Thanks guys for encouraging appraisals.
I actually bought it for x,xxx so better be able to make money with it.
Any ideas for the best way/direction to develop this?

Thanks

How is the parking traffic?

I would put up a teen message board, news, homework help, stuff like that. This is one where if you don't develop it right you probably won't get much back on the hours of work you put in since a potential buyer may want to just try something else.

You have the property (Maybe not boardwalk, but not far from Park Place. Maybe one of the green ones :) ) make sure you build the Ritz and not a shanty. People will come.

•••
Mid xxx,xxx , IMO, great domain.

•••
Easy low to mid xxx,xxx. You cant lose on that domain. It will increase by the day.

•••
I agree on the min. $xx,xxx undeveloped. Nice domain indeed. :)

•••
stscac said:
What about this thread?

Were you just looking for appraisals on just this one name?

Anyone, you've got some gold on your hands, better make sure you get mid $xxxx for it.

:gl: Good luck with the name, and let me know if you ever need anything. :D

-Steve

How on earth did eteens appraisal go from about mid $xxx in the other thread to now about mid $xx,xxx?

I agree that it is an awesome name! Tell us when and where you put it up for sale. Thanks.

•••
iowa said:
How on earth did eteens appraisal go from about mid $xxx in the other thread to now about mid $xx,xxx?

Different people, different experiences, different views = different evaluations. Domain names are not a fixed price commodity... the only person who can determine the actual value is the buyer.

•••
Great Name

If I owned this domain I would decide a price that I would hope for it and then see if Rick Schwartz would be interested in making an offer. The last time I looked at his domains he owned quite a few - "e" domains which he has pegged for development.

His website used to be erealestate.com but it looks like he has now developed this one, don't know where you could view his list of domains now.

Obviously he may not offer you as much as other "possible" end users may but it might get his "development potential Juices flowing" !!! and he will know it's available for sale.

Yeah, it's a long shot but why not ?

•••
Low $xx,xxx for sure. This is a great name indeed!
How much did it cost you to snap it? It was definitely worth it!

•••
•••
iowa said:

I agree that it is an awesome name! Tell us when and where you put it up for sale. Thanks.

because a good percentage of the people appraising names have no business appraising names. there are some regulars on the site with opinions that i value and trust... then there are some on this site that will repeat whatever the post above says, just to increase their NP$ and post count.

regardless, it is a great name. especially developed, it has huge potential.

•••
At least high XX,XXX. IF you sold it cheap. Low to middle XXX,XXX I think.

•••
I would say this is one valuable domain. This should not go down 500$.

•••
Interesting, appraisals ranging from $XXX to $XXX,XXX in the two threads.

In this case I don't think it has anything to do with ignorance or lack of knowledge, as some might suggest. I think it's just proof that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, especially on these type of "e" and "i" domains.

Some see the "e" and "i" prefix domains as short and sexy. Some don't. Others only like them when it's relevant to the letter, and might question the "e" in this case = electronic teen.

Either way...a nice domain, interesting appraisals and healthy debate. :gl:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back