Dynadot

top Bodega ("shop" / "store" in Spanish)

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
BODEGA

*.com
*registered since 1996
*expires December 10, 2013
*WORLDNIC registrar

All inquiries, please PM me.

Now on Flippa

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
is more like wholesale...

cool name...

•••
You should be more clear about the meaning.Bodega doesn't mean "shop" or "store".It has more to do with what you call "winery"...

And the difference in price between "Tienda.com" (which actually means shop/store) and "Bodega.com" is huge too.

•••
You should be more clear about the meaning.Bodega doesn't mean "shop" or "store".It has more to do with what you call "winery"...

And the difference in price between "Tienda.com" (which actually means shop/store) and "Bodega.com" is huge too.

For you to understand the meaning, you have to know Spanish and the culture. I don't know anyone that goes to the "winery" except in countries like Spain, maybe.
Spanish is larger than Spain, it is what Latin America speaks as well as 60 million Hispanics in the USA.
Bodega is used to refer to any store where one can shop for food, supplies, and other miscellaneous items.

•••
Bodega is used to refer to any store where one can shop for food, supplies, and other miscellaneous items.

No it's not.That's what I was I trying to tell you.It could refer to a very specialized type of store (not any shop/store).The meaning you're trying to associate with this name is that of "Tienda".

PD I'm spanish and I know very well what I'm talking about.

[ame="http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodega"]Bodega - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre[/ame]

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

And I'm sure you know what I'm saying since you priced this name accordingly.The price seems right to me when referring to the meaning I spoke above.If you were selling Tienda.com you wouldn't be asking low 5 figures,you would ask at least 6 figures.

Last edited:
•••
Well, the meaning varies depending on the country and culture. In the US, especially on the East coast,a bodega commonly refers to a small corner store/convenience shop/liquor store. I think the meaning is the same in Spanish-speaking Caribbean countries.

•••
ok...its more like wholesale....very good domain in any case. not sure of the asking price of $25k though.

i have lived in europe for many years & i have seen this word in restaurants, bars and nightclubs. very brandable and definitely premium.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back