Dynadot

What's happened to GoDaddy checkout & promo codes?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I regularly use the Namepros GoDaddy promo code thread. Saved a ton o' bucks over the years. Now once I have my cart loaded, and click on the "insert promo code" link at the bottom, the page just quickly reloads before I get a chance to try the code. This has gone on for weeks now. Maybe GD is trying to force me into joining their "discount club". Anyone else has this happening where they can't insert the promo code?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no problems here. have you tried a different browser?

•••
I took your advice and tried Safari instead of Firefox, and finally was able to get the GD cart to accept a promo code. This is weird as I've been using Mac/Firefox on GD for years with no problems. Thank you!

•••
I'm having a lot of problems with Firefox and GoDaddy at the moment. Like I can't access my cart from the auctions page. I have to go to my account page to access my cart. I am a DDC member, so I don't normally use promo codes, but I tried to use one recently and gave up. Being/staying logged into the auctions is also a bit hit and miss. Stuff like that. It's frustrating.

•••
try to clean cookies and history etc and retry

•••
I've had similar issues on their site before. As funporbuy suggested, clearing your cookies usually resovles the issue.

•••
I have problem with Internet Explorer but no problem when using other software.

•••
Back