Dynadot

Landing Page?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JeffPratt

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone know where I can create one and host for free?

I want to promote my domain name!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What kind of landing page did you have in mind? Any examples of what you want to create?

•••
Just something advertising my domain for sale.

Can these be hosted for free?

•••
•••
Does the blogs work off of SEO wording, etc? And I guess you have to have a gmail to get the link you put down?

•••
Check http://www.freewebhostingtalk.com/ you might find some free web hosts that will satisfy you. But do remember that most of them will insert their own ads into your sites and some are just hobby sites that would disappear after couple of months.

It is easy to park your domain names at SEDO etc and then promote it from there. Its free and you might earn pennies from once a blue moon clicks.

•••
Try ThemeForest.net. They have many landing pages that look great.

•••
hi

work on off page and on page seo

thanks

•••
You can get no-ads free hosting with http://www.000webhost.com but your content must be clean..for a landing page it should be fine.

Search Google and you can probably find some free landing page templates out there..Otherwise, visit the design section here and pay a few bucks and you can get a custom one done.

•••
You can do it in serbia hosting 500mb is for whole year maybe 5 to 8 euros

•••
007names

When you register (or transfer) to 007names they offer 'domain for sale landingpage' as a free service for every domainname.

•••
@DomainLeads What does it look like? An example would be nice.

•••
Godaddy has there own for your domains that I use. Example here -->

AshfordRealEstate DOT com

•••

Does Godaddy allow you to post your own Logo. I have logo designs for the names I got.

•••
What kind of landing page did you have in mind? Any examples of what you want to create?
DNPimping is very well done...change your copyright date!
Luggagesets needs work..the ads on the right cover product info.
What would you charge me for a landing page?

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Have you checked the website? Is that yours?

•••
Did you create DNPimping? What HEX codes did you use. I love that site.

•••
000webhost + wordpress + contact me = no-ads + ton of free template choice + cool landing page

•••
You can use your own domain name with blogspot.com or weebly and it would look good too.

•••
I've just found a new way to promote your domain-name!! #original#creative#viral
check my exemple at http://checkthis.com/tj0k

•••
There are many great online tools. Weebly and Wix seem to be great

•••
Back