PayPal to NETeller ?

NameSilo
Watch

Wilfredo

Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member
Impact
Anyway to transfer money to NETeller? :talk:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you explain more, from where to transfer money?
And what is NETELLER?

•••
I don't think you can transfer money directly from a PayPal account to a NETeller account.

Last edited:
•••
you cant transfer money direcly from Paypal to NETeller .... you need to find someoane that has money in his NETeller account, and he wants to exchange with you..... there are alot of sites on the web that helps you transfer money from an account to another for a fee of 5%-10%.... but be careffuly, alot of them are scams.... after you make payment to theyr account they dont transfer the money to your account.

•••
Also, if you plan to transfer Paypal funds to Neteller for the purpose of Gambling(which Neteller is most used for), Paypal will asset a fine to your Account of either $250 or $500!

Thought Ill let you know.

•••
what business does pay-pal have fining someone $250-$500 if they want to transfer money out to netteller ? i dont understand can anyone explain this
Thanks

•••
CrashDummy said:
Also, if you plan to transfer Paypal funds to Neteller for the purpose of Gambling(which Neteller is most used for), Paypal will asset a fine to your Account of either $250 or $500!

Thought Ill let you know.

How can PayPal be aware of how I use money on my Neteller account??? This is weird

•••
First, the fine is for using Paypal Funds for Gambling.

Secondly, Paypal most of the time assumes your using Neteller for gambling if they find out you did a Paypal/Neteller Exchange.

•••
paypal is not as it was before! i think neteller should be a good service,,, anyone got the url of neteller?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back