IT.COM

What do you think about GoDaddy CashParking ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

T-B

SEO/PBN DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
Hello,

I have hundreds of domains which I sell and meanwhile I want to make some $ out of them but most important to keep them indexed on Google (to keep their PageRank).

Untill few days ago I worked with domainapps.com, their service is nice as they create an automated content website on it and allow Google to easily index it (for example SYNG*ENTA d0t C0M d0t C0 - change 0 to o and remove *).
The only problem with that service was the relatively low income (about 2$/day for all the domains together).
Recently, as most of my domains register on GoDaddy I started testing CashParking, and it seems I get about 5$ now with much less domain then domainapps.com, but my worry is that the domains will be dropped form Google index as they look ugly and "just for the $".

What do you think about CashParking ?
Any good/bad experiences from there ?
What about the deindexing form Google worry ?

Thanks,
Tom

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my opinion there are better choices out there to park your domains: Voodoo, ParkingCrew, and Bodis to name a few. These 3 in my experience pay much more than GoDaddy Cash Parking.

Parking your domain will hurt your ranking no matter who you use no doubt about it. If you want to keep or better your Google search ranking then you shouldn't park. This is all my 2 cents.

•••
In my opinion there are better choices out there to park your domains: Voodoo, ParkingCrew, and Bodis to name a few. These 3 in my experience pay much more than GoDaddy Cash Parking.

Parking your domain will hurt your ranking no matter who you use no doubt about it. If you want to keep or better your Google search ranking then you shouldn't park. This is all my 2 cents.

Thanks for your advies, which service pays the most ?
And my only concern is deindexing of the domain from Google, can you please refer to that.

Thanks in advanced.

•••
Thank you for this too

•••
All parked domains will eventually get de-indexed from Google, or at best go to the last page. I think phowell23 already addressed that. If you want to keep your domains indexed by Google, you need to develop them. I would say the best paying parking companies at the moment are voodoo and bodis.

But to answer your original question. GoDaddy Parking sucks :) EPC and CTR suck. They occasionally don't pay you for legitimate clicks. It's a can of worms, all round.

•••
GoDaddy Parking sucks.
Low revenue like sedo.
Lot of alternatives available

•••
Thanks for your advies, which service pays the most ?
And my only concern is deindexing of the domain from Google, can you please refer to that.

Thanks in advanced.

That's always a hot topic of discussion but in the parking world 1 domain may do well at Bodis and not as good at say Parking Crew or Voodoo while another one may do the opposite. I recommend testing them using Above.com (which will slowly test your domains at all of the parking services you setup and pick the best paying one). You'll find some great reviews and information about how it works in the Above thread thanks to stub.

If you want to read more about Above.com here is the thread: http://www.namepros.com/parking-and-traffic-monetization/675233-above-com-review.html

•••
Domains will not necessarily be de-indexed as a result of direct parking but they will most probably get their ranking lowered.

Nevertheless, the de-indexation could occur if some "foul play" was suspected. The foul play is not always committed by the owner of the domain I must add.

•••
thanks people; a rowboat doesn't move unless you got a team , working together to move it a long, getting to the goal...Once again new advice i've never known and is very useful, much obliged to all the contributors! /bow Figured id ping/thank this thread for others to see and for the thanks all the same.
Namepros are a community, good stuff people, thats what I like seeing in any type of forum/guild I've ever frequented. I might not know too much yet, but this is how I get to learn as well as the next person after me. I'm always open to offer any advice if anyone needs any tips on reverse psychology marketing. Thanks guys n gals, keep this power boat blasting!

•••
I have tried cash parking too. I earned $124 in three days. For testing purpose I was advertise for traffic and success. Now making $25+ per day.

About indexing, I can do this later once wish to live my site.

Thanks.

•••
How many domains do you have in your portfolio?

Where do you park your domains, if not Godaddy Premium Cash Parking?

You earned 124/3 days (almost 42/day), now getting 25/day, so you are now getting less? did you move the domains back to get approx. 42/day?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back