Dynadot

.tv Dot TV makes a mark at SnapNames/Moniker Domain Auction Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Lot of good .TV domains coming up for auction at Moniker/Snapnames' Dec 2010 Showcase event:
Domain | Price Range | Topic
Attorneys.tv $5,001 – $10,000 Business
BailBond.tv $1001 – $2500 Business
Bargains.tv $5,001 – $10,000 Shopping
Lawyers.tv $10,001 – $25,000 Business
Rewards.tv $2501 – $5000 Shopping

And of course - Munich.tv $5001 - $10,000

Read the complete article here: http://www.mwzd.com/domain-names/dot-tv-makes-a-mark-at-snapnamesmoniker-domain-auction-showcase/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Will be a telling auction for .tv I think.

•••
I don't really see bailbond (unless that's a typo in the first post) as being in the same class as the other listed 'marginal' names. That name is a reg fee name. IMO.

•••
Will be a telling auction for .tv I think.

Hardly, dunno if you're aware of the low sell through rate of SN/M 'showcase' auctions.

If this was true it would be more telling for the multitude of .coms listed, doubt very many of those will sell either - only two with bids atm and the LLL.com only at $3k, would make it seem mightly bleak for .com. :p

It's nice to be noticed, all I was saying, not that it's "make or break" for any of the domains / extensions listed. :lol:

•••
Hardly, dunno if you're aware of the low sell through rate of SN/M 'showcase' auctions.

If this was true it would be more telling for the multitude of .coms listed, doubt very many of those will sell either - only two with bids atm and the LLL.com only at $3k, would make it seem mightly bleak for .com. :p

It's nice to be noticed, all I was saying, not that it's "make or break" for any of the domains / extensions listed. :lol:

Low quality LLL.com's are ~$3000, so to be at that with 5 days to go doesn't look bad to me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back