Dynadot

Drop Catching Service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
DROP CATCHING SERVICE - ONLY $15 FOR MOST EXTENSIONS (see below for more details)

General information
- You can elect for the domains to be caught at either Dynadot, Moniker or Name.com
- You only need to pay after the domain is caught.

Pricing
These prices includes 1 year's registration fees
.com/.net/.org/.us/.info/.biz/.me/.mobi - $15
.tv/.asia - $20
.cc - $30
.in/.co.in - $15
PM for prices of other extensions.

Special rate for the following
Double premium LLL.in - $9
Double premium LLL.us/LLL.biz - $12

How to Backorder
Send me a PM (preferably at least 1 day before drop) with the domain name and drop date.
My service is offered on a first come first serve basis, so if I get two orders of the same domain I will catch for the first person who backordered.

Drop lists?
Some people ask me where they can find dropping domains, here are some good resources which I can recommend:
- www.savespell.com
- www.namecatch.com
- Paid service - www.premiumdrops.com
If anybody can find any other useful links, please let me know.

I also compile my own list of dropping domains for .cc, .me, .tv as well as some other extensions, so if you are interested in these extensions, please PM me directly for a list. I do request that if you like any domains on my list that you order with me, because these lists are generated by myself and they take time/effort to compile.

Thanks! If you have any queries feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for everybody's interest. Had some "triers" already. There's no harm in trying, no fee if no catch.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Yes I have had several satisfied customers. As long as you are reasonable with your requests (don't request stuff clearly worth $70+ and would go to snapnames and pool), the catch rate is very good.

•••
Highly recommended!

I've been working with Raymond for sometime now and he has a very good success rate in catching the names I want.

Just thought I'd share a review here

~Rami

•••
Thanks Rami for the kind words. Offer still available, just PM me the domain and date of drop

•••
Offer is still open. Some great catches recently.

Just PM me the domain and drop date to try it out!

•••
Got me a good name I really wanted the other week!

Thanks again :)

Last edited:
•••
Would like to order. Shoot you PM

•••
I highly recommend Ray... You guys dont underestimate what he can do :)

Try him out, he'll catch most of the domains you want, and he's very affordable compared to many services out there

~Rami

•••
Offer is still available.

•••
can you send me samples of the .us domains you have cought ?

Thanks,
Stevie.

•••
I have had several PMs asking similar questions, so I have updated the first post hoping to answer many of these.

I'm getting more and more regular backorders from a handful of members. Offer is still open, just send me a PM if you have any additional queries.

•••
Good domain catch service. Caught me a very good .TV and a very good .com. I would continue to use his services.

•••
could you please provide me with a 1day free trial access?
after this probably I'll be interested in your offer

•••
I can not send a PM (I'm a new member) can you PM me?
Thanks

•••
could you please provide me with a 1day free trial access?
after this probably I'll be interested in your offer

I don't quite understand by free trial access. I'm not selling any scripts or programs. All you need to do is send me the domain with the catch date and I will try to catch for you.

NOTE: For those who want access to great drop lists and don't mind paying a little bit - try premiumdrops.com. They have excellent methods of filtering, as well as info such as PR, alexa ranking etc. Check the list, then send me the domains you want me to try catch!

Last edited:
•••
Thank you. Good service at a reasonable price.

•••

Last edited:
•••
I have used this service for twice and always catch domain successfully.
I'll order this service if I got good domain in later.

Thank Raymond :D

•••
Thanks for the kind words bonou!

Quite a number of members are now sending me domains regularly to catch for them. If you have been thinking about this but unsure whether you want to make try it out, keep in mind that it is free to try. No catch, no fee.

Looking forward to more PMs with orders!

•••
Offer still available. Send me a PM if you have any questions about the service or would like to make an order

•••
Offer still available. Always open for orders. Just send me a PM

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back