Dynadot

Monthly-paid hostings recommandations?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
hi, guys.

i am about to run a webhost , but i am not technical and experienced.

is there any monthly-paid hostings to recommandate ?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A lot of them over there and in the "Offers". the only thing I can recommend for you is running the search for the reseller account. It is the best way to get started if you have no skills and no experience in running it.

•••
In this situation it might be an idea to find a really cheap reseller just to allow yourself to get comfortable with whatever reseller software they allow you to use. I would recommend you find one that uses WHM as it is very easy to use.

•••
What sort of requirements do you have? This will help us to point you in the right direction

•••
Most web hosting providers have monthly billing. So do not concentrate on this feature.

•••
Most web hosting providers have monthly billing. So do not concentrate on this feature.

True. This is a very common feature. You have to concentrate on reliability and quality of service. Also you should have a thorough knowledge about the trends in the field. Hosting market is very much saturated now. So if you are entering into it with out a clear plan and knowledge it will be difficult to survive. Any way best of luck for you.

•••
A modest reseller plan would be the best to get a feeling for the business.

•••
go for reliability and trust.

•••
A modest reseller plan would be the best to get a feeling for the business.

That will help understand that it is a big problem to provide good service with hands down ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Seriously by best advice is get end user support. That will guarantee you can have support 24-7 when your not on and get a reseller account. Then you can focus on sales. Or better yet get a job as an intern at a webhost first.

•••
Seriously by best advice is get end user support.

Yeah it is an added advantage. But the adverse effect is that you will never get familiar with the technical issues and that will be a minus in long run as a web host. That is just my opinion. :)

•••
Yeah for sure it needs a lot of hard work to do to get good reputation as a host.

Indeed. The main aim is end user satisfaction. Nothing else

•••
What are your requirements.

•••
First tell the all requirements that how much bandwidth and disk space you need. Which depends upon your site and its contents. I think many companies offering monthly paid hosting. But it also depends on your site requirements.

•••
First tell the all requirements that how much bandwidth and disk space you need. Which depends upon your site and its contents. I think many companies offering monthly paid hosting. But it also depends on your site requirements.

It seems a lot of people here are interested to learn that to start understanding that better and be able to recommend something

•••
I say start with a slice of reseller and transfer to your own hosting account when the metrics can support it.

•••
Yeah it is an added advantage. But the adverse effect is that you will never get familiar with the technical issues and that will be a minus in long run as a web host. That is just my opinion. :)

<Honestly> Matt your right in the long run, however I honestly feel that running a company is a serious commitment and the result will be negitive on the customer if your learning technical support issues on the go. I've been in his position as you know and I've learned quickly (if you count 3 yrs of interns) because I read all the tickets as they came in and the replies by technical support so I can learn how to deal with the issues. I've reread them and now I could work as tech support if I wanted but theres more money in sales. Seriously I get paid for being active on awsome forums like namepros! </honestly>

•••
Back