Dynadot

.tv More Good News!

NameSilo
Watch

jlc

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Seeing that they bought the name in August of 2007, they were prepared for this day and technology to arrive.

It has arrived...and at reg fee to boot!

Info from ahead.tv:

Registrant:
MLB Advanced Media, LP
Domain Administrator
75 Ninth Avenue
New York, NY 10011
US
Email: [email protected]

Registrar Name....: CORPORATE DOMAINS, INC.
Registrar Whois...: whois.corporatedomains.com
Registrar Homepage: Corporation Service Company: Trademarks, Domains and Brand Monitoring

Domain Name: postseason.tv

Created on..............: Tue, Aug 14, 2007
Expires on..............: Tue, Aug 14, 2018
Record last updated on..: Tue, Mar 10, 2009

Administrative Contact:
MLB Advanced Media, LP
Domain Administrator
75 Ninth Avenue
New York, NY 10011
US
Phone: +1.2124853740

Technical Contact:
MLB Advanced Media, LP
Technology Department
75 Ninth Avenue
New York, NY 10011
US
Phone: +1.2124853464

DNS Servers:

ns-west.cerf.net
ns-east.cerf.net

Register your domain name at Corporation Service Company: Trademarks, Domains and Brand Monitoring

The future is here, I guess...:hi:

•••
This is good news. You know what would be GREAT news? If the NFL or ESPN followed and did the same. NFL is king of sports and if people watched their NFL package on a .tv than the rest would be history.

•••
MLB and the NHL use their .TV perfectly for the Television medium.

•••
Good News that .tv conquers more land in the US!

•••
This is good news. You know what would be GREAT news? If the NFL or ESPN followed and did the same. NFL is king of sports and if people watched their NFL package on a .tv than the rest would be history.

Redzone.tv already taken.

Verizon’s NFL Widget Scores

JLC

•••
I was just sitting here watching the World Series and the announcer directed viewers to PostSeason.tv for additional coverage of the series. It's a redirect, but still it's getting the word out about .TV to ummm, a few million people. :)

•••
good news

looks good for tv

•••
I really think that with the .com market at saturation, .tv is going to becoming more and more important in the months and years to come, and we are already starting to see it with news like this.

•••
I really think that with the .com market at saturation, .tv is going to becoming more and more important in the months and years to come, and we are already starting to see it with news like this.

Do you really think so? The .tv market is now nearly non existant. Companies will continue to come and go development wise but the extension is hardly becoming "more and more important".

•••
Do you really think so? The .tv market is now nearly non existant. Companies will continue to come and go development wise but the extension is hardly becoming "more and more important".

:zzz:...huh?...Oh, thanks, Snoop. your incessant negativity always reminds me that there is a bright side because there exists your now commonplace, dull and 20th century spin on things.

We look forward to your antiquated pontifications of your posts now and bemuse ourselves with them. Keep fighting the gallant crusade, Snoop, you are fast becoming mundane and somewhat obsolete. :wave:

•••
Ive had really nice offers on some of my virtual dotTV realestate in the past few months that kept me up nites thinken..

But what im tryen to say is..there is a market out there.. Ill let you all know if GiGZ sells..the only problem is she is really my pride and joy and I some day want to return to the music bizzneZ scene and GiGZ would really come in handy for me..

I might be sellen GiGZ...not sure yet..

GiGZ.tv << got huge offer
InternationalAirport.tv <<< got offer
OH10.tv << got offer
NYCgraffiti.tv <<got offer

•••
Ive had really nice offers on some of my virtual dotTV realestate in the past few months that kept me up nites thinken..

But what im tryen to say is..there is a market out there.. Ill let you all know if GiGZ sells..the only problem is she is really my pride and joy and I some day want to return to the music bizzneZ scene and GiGZ would really come in handy for me..

I might be sellen GiGZ...not sure yet..

GiGZ.tv << got huge offer
InternationalAirport.tv <<< got offer
OH10.tv << got offer
NYCgraffiti.tv <<got offer

If there is a market why are so many letting names drop? Even names that supposedly got offers in the past (eg england.tv). If you are for real as opoosed to posturing take some of those offers and report the sales to us.

•••
...If you are for real as opoosed to posturing take some of those offers and report the sales to us.

HEY BENZY!

betcha didn't know you were posturing...looks like good ol' Don Quixote is growing weary riding his ass toward the horde of .tv barbarians and has decided to demean and browbeat the peasantry once again. "I command thee to accept these sales and report them", quotes Quixote. Aye aye, mi general, muy pronto. :lol:

I tell you, benzdorf, this guys a bonafide laugh riot! And he also doubts that you are real, unlike his valiant and gallant crusade against the extension.

What a world he lives in...the 20th century world.

Good job, Quixote, but you are riding your ass backwards.

•••
"I command thee to accept these sales and report them", quotes Quixote. Aye aye, mi general, muy pronto. :lol:

No, I'm saying if you are going to claim you are getting a whole lot of offers go a step further and come to the table with real, verifiable sales. Many have been around long to know the majority of claimed offers or rumored unreported sales don't mean anything.

We've been hearing it for several years for people with alot of these names, england.v was the probably the best recent example of it, claimed to be sold for $50,000 and back patting all around, then within a year the name is allowed to drop.

•••
If there is a market why are so many letting names drop? Even names that supposedly got offers in the past (eg england.tv). If you are for real as opoosed to posturing take some of those offers and report the sales to us.

For once Snoop's got it right.

Obviously there is very little interest in using .tv names compared to .com. Any one speculating in .tv ought to be prepared to lose a lot of money. I mean a whole LOTTA money!

Of course just because very few see the value in these gems doesn't mean they are valueless, it just means that most people have very poor vision and only think one or 2 steps ahead.

•••
Of course just because very few see the value in these gems doesn't mean they are valueless, it just means that most people have very poor vision and only think one or 2 steps ahead.

Ok, people just can't see it, meanwhile the people with "vision" have lost their shirts. Pity they did have vision a couple of of years ago before the .tv market fell over.

•••
I some how let this one slip by.

I hate to get caught up in contreversy here about stupied crap, but hey this is america and we are all entiled to opins even if I think theyt are bull.. ..

Im just taking part in a conversation via the medium we all know as the internet and adding what I belive is a pertent, two cents.

Ive said many times in the past that im in it for the long haul, on the most part, sure ive reg some dudz in my younger yearZ that I let expire, but the portfolio that im currently sitting on means more to me than a measly 39 buckZ a year..

and if I do sell any of the for mentioned internet real estate properties; I'll defintly let you all know unless the agreement states otherwise.

Id be a fool to sell now with all thats goiung on..

I can assure you all I am here to sell someday and eventually at the right time..

I did this with a fine collection of antique jaeger rifles, people thought i was outta my mind because I what sit ther and study them and learn about who made them and so on and so fourth and in the end i lost intrest and sold them and made a bunch of money.

IM doen that now with dotTV and it even pays for it self,,, but snoop baby, theres no way im showen yeah books, but if you are ever in south floridaRRR << thats how pirets say it..stop in and pay me a visit, ill show yeah you anawsome time.:wave:

Last edited:
•••
Now how about the english version of that.

•••
In 2009 I have sold domains in the following extensions:

.COM
.Net
.Org (less than 1% of portfolio)
.Info (only about 4% of portfolio)
.Biz (less than 1% of portfolio)

Note which TLD is missing...

•••
Now how about the english version of that.

King's English, Quixote? I
understood what he said, or is that your patented way of demeaning people again? He was being friendly, dear crusader.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

in 2009 i have sold domains in the following extensions:

.com
.net
.org (less than 1% of portfolio)
.info (only about 4% of portfolio)
.biz (less than 1% of portfolio)

note which tld is missing...

.us ?

•••
In 2009 I have sold domains in the following extensions:

.COM
.Net
.Org (less than 1% of portfolio)
.Info (only about 4% of portfolio)
.Biz (less than 1% of portfolio)

Note which TLD is missing...

Probably depends alot on the sample size. How many of each did you sell and how does that compare to your holdings in each tld?

•••
•••
The problem is im not English...

Im american mut who grew up in Germany and Brooklyn I think that kinda sayZ it all..

however, In lite of the fact my grammer and spelling sux and it seems only a few people here in this forum undersatnd me I take no offence to your alls insinuation about my gramatic discrations.

I know..long run on sentence,,, I never finished high school

Heres the deal..now that we got all that non dotTV nonscence outta the way..

I run in tight circleZ.. or roll as they say in English..

Ive had offers on the fore mentioened names.. Im sorrey if this is disturbing to you..

..I personaly like them and more than likely, ( cause again I dont need the money right now ) keepen them unless i can command more cashola..

I blow a grand on week end drinken some timeZ bro... I know thats not a good thing but we are not hear to discus my personal indiscaritonZ..

To all who care..please Take my info with a grain of salt you ever so cultured people..or not; thats up to you..thats why i watch multiple news stations so i can desifer the truth for my self..

Ive been offered a grand for GiGZ.tv from a record company that starts with the letter ' Z" who i am persoanly tight with a VP..

heres even more contravesy...i just picked up zipperhead.tv , ive had it for about 2 weeks and am selling him in the next few dayz.. and i dont even sell names for a living.. http://www.jarmen.net/zipperhead.html

ahhhhhhh..let me think a miniute...:.. i guess thats about it..any more questions ?

peace DudeZ and LadieZ
:loveyou:

Last edited:
•••
The problem is im not English...

Im american mut who grew up in Germany and Brooklyn I think that kinda sayZ it all..

however, In lite of the fact my grammer and spelling sux and it seems only a few people here in this forum undersatnd me I take no offence to your alls insinuation about my gramatic discrations.

I know..long run on sentence,,, I never finished high school

Heres the deal..now that we got all that non dotTV nonscence outta the way..

I run in tight circleZ.. or roll as they say in English..

Ive had offers on the fore mentioened names.. Im sorrey if this is disturbing to you..

..I personaly like them and more than likely, ( cause again I dont need the money right now ) keepen them unless i can command more cashola..

I blow a grand on week end drinken some timeZ bro... I know thats not a good thing but we are not hear to discus my personal indiscaritonZ..

To all who care..please Take my info with a grain of salt you ever so cultured people..or not; thats up to you..thats why i watch multiple news stations so i can desifer the truth for my self..

Ive been offered a grand for GiGZ.tv from a record company that starts with the letter ' Z" who i am persoanly tight with a VP..

heres even more contravesy...i just picked up zipperhead.tv , ive had it for about 2 weeks and am selling him in the next few dayz.. and i dont even sell names for a living.. Zipperhead The Show

ahhhhhhh..let me think a miniute...:.. i guess thats about it..any more questions ?

peace DudeZ and LadieZ
:loveyou:

Well said, Benzy!

I find people who like to berate, mock and try to bully others pretty insecure themselves, which I see Don Quixote(aka Snoop) et al as. I have no use for those who heckle someone for no good reason as he attempted to do to you. It had nothing to do with the thread or the .tv forum as a whole for that matter. Really low class stuff.

Your friendly tone and congenial manner towards all here is a better example of how people should treat each other. Thanks so much for the lesson that many here can learn from.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back