IT.COM

Google AdSense

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If I have two sites, do I need to apply twice for google adsense, or use the same code for both the sides?
Same is for entrecard, do I need to have two different accounts for it, or one is fine and can use the same code in both?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You only need 1 Google AdSense account. You can use it with all your websites.

BTW, It's against their policy to have more than 1 approved AdSense account.

•••
As EG said, you can not open more than one account, it is against their TOS. However, you can use same code on all your websites as long as they follow the rules and are according to TOS.

•••
You just have to use only one account and the same code for any number of blogs or websites you are having

•••
Thank you so much everyone for your help!
Cheers!

•••
•••
1 account of Google adsense could be used in up to 200 websites. however, if you want to have a back up, you could open new adsense account using totally different name and address.

•••
richrich said:
1 account of Google adsense could be used in up to 200 websites. however, if you want to have a back up, you could open new adsense account using totally different name and address.

If I may add, different IP.

•••
Google Adsense is a fast and easy way for website publishers of all sizes to display relevant Google ads on their website's content pages and earn money.
Because the ads are related to what your visitors are looking for on your site or matched to the characteristics and monetize and enhance your content pages.

It is also way for website publishers to provide Google web and site search to their visitors and to earn money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages.

•••
HI

You can use the same code for both domains... but you are better off you make channels..

Tom

•••
Yes you can use the same code in both the sites or you can say thousands of sites...
i think unlimited from one account, am i correct ??

•••
use same code for all your site else they may ban u...

•••
Just use different channels so you can separate your websites. You'll need to use different code for eash channel (website). Take care, Johnny~NetworkComedy.com.

•••
You only have to apply Adsnce only with one site after you get approved you can use any number of sites with in same account. But remember entrecard is not something goes with AdSnese. AdSense might take them as another traffic exchanger.

•••
Adsense channels

Use the "channels" feature in Adsense to tailor your Adsense ads for each site. When you have only a few sites, you can tell where your income is coming from. While you can run those ads any place you please within the Adsense user agreement, you can quickly become clueless as to where you are getting the income from.
"Channels" allows you to build ads for each site or blog etc, reinforcing the data you can get from analytics and webmasters.

•••
You dont have to. You can use it on as many legitimate domains as you wish. There's no need to apply for a second adsense account as it is strictly prohibited by google having two adsense accounts at one time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back