Dynadot

Need Professional Looking Logo

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I need a professional looking logo that I can put on a Wordpress site for my business - BGMV Inc.

I would need two sizes, one small for business cards and one large enough to plaster on a blank WP page.

I would be willing to pay 372.50 NP$ = $6

Please post or PM if interested

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I really hope you're not actually looking to create or promote a "professional" business/website for $6..that amount is nothing less than insulting.

If you won't even invest something decent into yourself, then don't expect anyone else to do the same.

•••
If you read the thread properly he says hes looking for a logo for $6 ;) allthough i must admit $6 is on the lean side if your looking for a professional looking logo allthough i'm sure someone will be willing to give it a try.

good luck :)

•••
I feel that if you don't want to do it for the price, you should just not respond. Not insult him on the thread.

•••
Thanks for the replies everyone. I just need a logo I can throw up on my WP site, just so people know I exist when they visit my site, all i need is a presence. I dont really know why some of you are getting so bent out of shape - if you cant do it for the stated price dont reply.

•••
•••
I feel that if you don't want to do it for the price, you should just not respond. Not insult him on the thread.

My thoughts exactly even though its a small budget its entirely up to him, so try to keep things positive guys :)

•••
Hell I will do it for free, just for the curriculum experience :talk:

here ya go mate! :sold:

Attachments

• l1.jpg
    l1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 49
  • l2.jpg
    l2.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 38
  • l3.jpg
    l3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 52
•••
•••
did you still want me to do it or not?

•••
I will make the logo for $6
if you still want

Hello

I need a professional looking logo that I can put on a Wordpress site for my business - BGMV Inc.

I would need two sizes, one small for business cards and one large enough to plaster on a blank WP page.

I would be willing to pay 372.50 NP$ = $6

Please post or PM if interested

•••
Hell I will do it for free, just for the curriculum experience :talk:

here ya go mate! :sold:

Thanks alot for the logos - very much appreciated. Rep added! Im looking more for something like what w8amoment posted, more modern feel to it.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

This kind of style ?

bgmvinc.jpg

PM sent

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back