IT.COM

Still have not received April parking payment from domainsponsor

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

I Still have not received April parking payment.

I sent out an enquiry on 12 May 2009 and received below reply on 13 May 2009
---------
Our primary upstream provider informed us that your account could be receiving a significant traffic quality adjustment for April revenue. In response, we have set your account to NOPAY in anticipation of the actual adjustment amount. Your final deduction amount is being reviewed. Once we have that number we will adjust your account and place you back to PAY status. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
-----------

However, On 3 June 2009, my account status is still "NOPAY" status and therefore I sent out another email

But they just told me the same, as follow

Our primary upstream provider informed us that your account was possibly receiving a significant traffic quality deduction against your previous month's estimated revenue. The amount has not been finalized yet. Therefore, the account had to be put on Nopay status pending the actual adjustment amount.

Once we have the final determination from our upstream provider, we will change the status with the reconciliation, if needed. We appreciate you understanding for any inconvenience this may cause.

----------------------------

Any DS staffs here can help me?
Because 3 months hold-back is crazy

Regards,

Kam

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No not yet - but I'm expecting it tomorrow.
At net 7 they are usually the first ones to hit my account this month Fabulous beat them.

•••
Received mine on May 7th.

•••
it's seem that partial people already received their payment.

•••
I still have not received the payment.

Anyone know what's going on ??

•••
I got above reply today!!!

They just told me

"Our primary upstream provider informed us that your account was possibly receiving a significant traffic quality deduction against your previous month’s estimated revenue. The amount has not been finalized yet. Therefore, the account had to be put on Nopay status pending the actual adjustment amount. Once we have the final determination from our upstream provider, we will change the status with the reconciliation, if needed. We appreciate you understanding for any inconvenience this may cause."

----------------------------------
I lost some $$$ with parkingpanel

And I am worry about DS will become another parkingpanel now!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back