IT.COM

Logo design contest....50.00 for winner

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The company name is HOME STAT. The company offers a service to realtors to help with listing their properties.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Updated Format

Type of Contest : LOGO DESIGN
Prize :50.00
Contest End Date & Time :3-9-9 12:00 AM
Size Requirements : NONE SPECIFIC
Color Requirements : 1 OR 2
General Requirements : A CLEAN UNCLUTTERED LOGO DESIGN THAT WILL BE EASILY INTEGRATED INTO PRINT AND WEB ADVERTISEMENTS
Additional Information : THE BUSINESS OFFERS ANOTHER TOOL FOR MARKETING THEIR PROPERTIES

Last edited:
•••
What colors are you looking at specifically?

•••
specific colors question

There are no specific colors right now..

•••
homestat.png

homestat2.png

Last edited:
•••
hello here's an iidea...thx

home-1.png

•••
what is the URL for this site?

•••
•••
•••
no longer interested

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here's my entry. Feedback awaited :)

homestat.gif

Colors fonts etc can be modified if needed.

•••
here is mine :
34e5lad.gif

Sounds cool, doesn't it ?!!

•••
•••
skylineconsult - Please update your thread.

•••
sorry

sorry but nothing has jumped out to us yet.. maybe be should extend this contest for a another week... i think it's the repetitive use of a house in the logo alone... not sure

•••
You have provided absolutely no feedback and not much information on what you provide. You need to be a part of the development process.

•••
If you want more entries please provide more information on what you want. Also any comments on existing entries will help too.

What does the company exactly do? Do you want a symbol along the text? What should the symbol represent? Do you want a tagline? Do you have any suggestions for the tagline? Do you want the general feel of the logo more technical, financial, corporate, intuitive,...? Try describing the logo in any way you like. We will do our best to reflect your idea into the design. But you need to be more around. You started this contest and then went away completely. Don't leave the designers in the dark. Also you should edit the ending date and put there a new closing date. There were some technical difficulties recently at namepros. So I think they won't mind a reasonable extension. Just try to comment after each entry.

•••
sorry

sorry but this client is getting too hard to deal with so i dropped them.. could not give response because i was getting no feedback....they wanted it to just happen without helping either of us along the way...

•••
Hi skylineconsult,

By rules set for Design contest forum, you're required to pay for a logo since their is enough talent at NamePros.

'IF your contest thread is live and a post has been made WITH an entry, then it is a running contest and you must select a winner. If the Contest Holder for any reason bails on his/her commitments, then a negative feedback will be given and an official warning. If it is repeated, irrelevant of your feedback, status or community status, you may be banned from NamePros.'

Please arrange a winner.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back