IT.COM

.tv My Facebook account

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I was asked today about geo dot tv by one of the associated city general managers, who is my friend on facebook.

I shared boston.tv, hamptonroads.tv, macon.tv, nebraska.tv, and montreal.tv.

I'm starting to think that getting a geo dot tv into the hands of an associated cities member is the best thing for the extension.

therefore, selling one to benefit all geo dot tvs might be worth it - provided the sale is to someone who can use it.

thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Makes sense if they use it, best of luck.

•••
this is good news and they are asking around on .tv

interesting...

•••
Yea, that was my thinking - if we can get one dot com owner to also launch a dot tv - then that benefits the extension and would possibly lead to more interest from other dot com owners - provided the dot tv takes off as a video portal - which I believe it will.

While I don't want to sell my "core" cities, the idea of possibly long term, simple partnerships - cross promotion - is interesting.

If I sold one, which resulted in a prototype that can be referenced by the rest - maybe something will come of it.

Last edited:
•••
Twitter, IMO, is much more powerful than FB. For me, FB is about friends, however if you wish to use it for business purposes, it can be great as well, and can integrate nicely with Twitter. Twitter networking takes time, but will provide you with amazing connections and resources, if you use it correctly. Gary V on Wine Library Tv has jumped amazing leaps and bounds with social networking, you could spend hours watching his videos learning how he got there. "Hustle!"

•••
I use twitter too and i think facebook is good idea.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back