IT.COM

FREE: $250 Google Adwords Credit (New accounts)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Get $250 in AdWords credit from Google:

"Kick off an AdWords campaign today with $250 in your account. AdWords lets you reach people at the moment they're searching for what you offer. Your $250 credit is a great way to try this accountable advertising medium free of charge. Offer ends January 31, 2009."

More info, see http://www.google.com/ads/250/v.html.

EDIT: "MORE INFO"

Set up an account, and then Google snail-mails you a unique code. Then select your billing preferences and enter that code. "Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 15 days of creating the account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts."
Know that there is a $5 account activation fee. For further info, please see the Google page and the terms/conditions there. This is just something I spotted just now, and I figured I'd pass it on.

Blessings,
Rob

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why US and CANDA only? It sucks!!

•••
Boo hoo :( Have to agree with larryharlow, never mind, maybe next time :)

•••
set up a account then wait for snail mail?
but code only works on a account less than 15 days old?
also whats a self managed signup account?
iv been wanting something like this to motivate me to start a adwords campaign not sure if i should use this one
i guess these methods are to reduce the sales of the credit vouchers

Prosperous said:
EDIT: "MORE INFO"

Set up an account, and then Google snail-mails you a unique code. Then select your billing preferences and enter that code. "Promotional credit must be applied to a new AdWords account within 15 days of creating the account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed signup accounts."
Know that there is a $5 account activation fee. For further info, please see the Google page and the terms/conditions there. This is just something I spotted just now, and I figured I'd pass it on.

Blessings,
Rob

•••
Curb your enthusiam, guys! ;)

•••
haha yea you'd think you posted a link to a $10 bidvertiser credit or some other lame advertiser!
sorry
dont take it the wrong way!

Thanks for this post it is a good one!

•••
Well its a good news but again just for US and Canada people so hope they will avail it :)

•••
too bad its only for North Americans. Also with the snail mail and stuff, Too much hassle.

•••
Perhaps it will soon open to everyone.

•••
It appears you have to have something mailed to you first then you go online and open a new account to qualify for the $250

•••
Dear I Also Don't Understand Why Only USA & Canada....
Can Google Mention This In Google Guidelines....
Why Not Others ????

•••
promotional mailer

*ELIGIBILITY: This is a limited promotion open only to those that received a promotional mailer through standard US mail prior to opening a new AdWords account. This offer is valid only through Google. Your promotional code can be found on your mailer. Promotional codes will not be distributed after you’ve created your account.

How do we get the "promotional mailer"?

Thanks. :)

•••
Coupon expires January 31, 2009.

When Google starts new promotion offer? - 2010(new year)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back