Dynadot

How to use traffic exchange with AdSense without getting banned...

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
We all know that traffic exchange is not allowed by adsense and you could have your account suspended if you do so...

But wait, my experiment is successful and I can trick adsense with this method... I cannot abandon the big traffic being generated by trafficswarm and linkreferral so I did this..

For linkreferral, I use my squidoo lens (squidoo.com/247promo)

You may noticed that there is no adsense in this page and all links are pointing to my main site so when a visitor from linkreferral click any of the link, adsense will identify squidoo as my referral and not linkreferral. You just need to make a page that a visit can't resist to click.. :D

How about trafficswarm?
Since trafficswam have strict policy on frames, so I use this page (webtoolkeeper.com/traffic.htm)

As you may notice there is nothing on this page that adsene may sense but a link to my main site and everyone who stumble on this page will eventually click that arrow and convert into good traffic...

Say traffic exchange is bad for adsense but there are always good ways on how to overcome it... Both trafficswarm and linkreferral send traffic to my main site at around 70 to 90 uniques per day... not counting the visitors bookmarking my squidoo and main site....

In this scenario, traffic from link exchange sites are very much valid because they are visiting your site at will, and not to get credit.

My squidoo page is transporting almost 90% of my visitors from linkreferral to my main site legally.

You can try it also.. don't waste traffic from traffic exchange...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
traffic from traffic exchanges are already low-quality, and chances are they won't even click anything on the squidoo page, let alone click again after that on an advertisement. what sort of increase in earnings have you actually seen from this method, which btw could probably be detected?

•••
shockie said:
traffic from traffic exchanges are already low-quality, and chances are they won't even click anything on the squidoo page, let alone click again after that on an advertisement. what sort of increase in earnings have you actually seen from this method, which btw could probably be detected?

My squidoo page is not advertised nor promoted anywhere else aside from linkreferral so I can exactly tell if how many clicks are going out from that page to my main site... and no one did that aside from traffic sent by linkreferal...

I know it's low quality that's why what I am explaining above is about making it high quality... sort of earnings? Of course subscription, adsense, backlinks, and popularity because many of them have republished my articles with my source...

•••
looking forward to hearing what kind of returns you can get.

•••
One more reason why advertisers opt out of the content network ...

•••
Well I guess this makes sense. Reason Google don't like Traffic exchanges because those visitors has no interest to the content. They come to those pages coz they has to. Usually they close the page as soon as the visit is registered. But if they move to another site from the landing page that means who do it have a genuine interest for it. So i guess it can be taken as better quality traffic.
What the bottom line is how Google would see this whole thing. If they still don't like it then ....

•••
shockie said:
looking forward to hearing what kind of returns you can get.
I will post screenshot of proof that visitors from linkreferral are clicking my links in squidoo when the stat is updated... It's not always the earnings.. it's about valid traffic and I even increased my daily subscribers in my list.

•••
silveraden said:
For linkreferral, I use my squidoo lens (squidoo.com/247promo)

You may noticed that there is no adsense in this page and all links are pointing to my main site so when a visitor from linkreferral click any of the link, adsense will identify squidoo as my referral and not linkreferral. You just need to make a page that a visit can't resist to click.. :D

Squidoo lens doesn't have adsense on it? I remember last time Squidoo have adsense block. It's funny if their adsense account has been closed. They are PR8.

•••
mdamin76 said:
Squidoo lens doesn't have adsense on it? I remember last time Squidoo have adsense block. It's funny if their adsense account has been closed. They are PR8.
what does adsense have to do with pagerank??...

•••
I would try to keep away from Traffic Exchanges :) keep your traffic clean and real... SET (Search Engine Traffic) is best I say...

•••
Hi

What if you use traffic exchanges.. and on the page you are sending the visitors to from the traffic exchanges there is no adsense.... and you only have adsense on pages deeper in your site..

Would that work...

or would google still not allow this..

just an idea off the top off my head..

Tom

•••
Yes that "could" work anything can work just depends how you do it. I would still just stay away with any ads on any type of exchanges... some do not leave the framed pages of the traffic exchange so it will always show the referrer of the exchange just a thought

•••
I use auto surf in my adsense blog for 1 month and google never banned my account.

•••
i wouldn't risk an entire adsense account for a few cents that an autosurf might bring in...

•••
jhonbrown said:
I use auto surf in my adsense blog for 1 month and google never banned my account.
Continue doing it and you will regret... Do not post your site directly to surf or traffic exchange sites... follow what I suggest above.. use redirect sites..

•••
Back