IT.COM

Best places to park

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have about 30 domain names, where is the best place to park them?
And by best of course I mean most proffitable.
Also is there a guide to the best way to maximize your value of your domain.
Kind of a domain for dummys guide?

Thanks in advance,

Scott

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i believe most people here use parked.com

•••
Actually, they seem to use a little of everything including paying to park at Godaddy (Shudder!).

Check out the forum on parking and take a look at http://www.namemonetizer.com/.

Now, from what I have heard the best thing to do is try several services. One guy with 1,700 domains says he gets some domains parks at one place. If they make money, he leaves them, if they don't he tries to optimize them if the service allows it, and then he will move them someplace else and try there and repeat the process.

I have over 500 domains at TrafficZ. I have tried Parked, Domain Embalming, WhyPark, and Imonetize. I have been the most satisfied with TrafficZ. Most of the others really don't seem to care about you or want to help you. TrafficZ has a rep that contacts me from time to time, and they have been helpful. Parked has a pretty cool system and I like that you can send traffic they don't want to a URL you choose. I was able to send a lot of non-US traffic from my domains to my International Phone Card site. I monetize is the easiest since there is no optimization you can do.

•••
We've tested our portfolio across a number of parking providers and while I can't speak to their support we've had the best revenue results from parked.com and domainsponsor.com

Happy Domaining,
David

•••
IMO pick your favorite.
After some time passes, look at the areas that have a low CTR.
Take those names and try them at a different provider.

Trial and Error :)
good luck

•••
Thanks ! I parked my domain in namedrive right now :)

Good luck ;)

•••
If you have good type-in names, DDC.com is the place to go. We handle a fewer number of clients so that we can give everyone the attention they deserve. We currently handle domains such as Cash.com, Cheapcars.com and divorce.com.

Give us a shot.

•••
i use namedrive and parked for most of my domains.

•••
you need to play a little bit with your domains to find which parking company will pay you the most. But i keep all my financial /mortgage/ loan related domains at parked.com because it pays more for that keywords, than for example namedrive.com. Some gambling/poker domains do awesome on fabulous.com. The rest i keep at namedrive.

•••
Back