Dynadot

Need help my computer screen text slightly Blurry

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey guys I need some help here I just changed to internet explorer 7 and now all the text on my screen is slightly blurry. Its not real blurry just enough to know something isnt right but it makes it hand to read anything or even look at any text because it give your almost the same effect as motion sickness. Thats why I'm asking here I tried searching on google but after a couple minutes it almost made me throw up.

One other thing seeing I'm here I've had this problem for a year or two now but when I scroll up or down the page is kind of wavy or jumpy it dont scroll nice and smooth.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
stop drinking ;)

j/k..

sure it's not the video card or something?

•••
Im assuming you are switching from firefox.. in that case, scrolling up and down could take a while longer if you are low on ram. Upgrading your ram if you are low could be one solution. As far as the text being blury, you could try degausing your monitor. Monitors sometime get blury if there is a speaker, cell phone, or other electronic device next to them. If it is just slightly blury though.. I think firefox renders the text more crispy looking than IE.. Might just have to use firefox.

Hope this helps... just a few ideas :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back