Dynadot

$25,000,000 scam email again

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Got this today...pathetic....using sympathy for soldiers and ending with God Bless you...

Reply to: [email protected]
Hello,

My name is Lt. Doug McGivens with the US Military. I am due to be posted from Kuwait to Germany any time from now. During this event found here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm I and my Superior Officer were able to move the sum of $25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million United States dollars). These money were being used by the Iraqi Militants to purchase Arms and Ammunition.

The said money is in a Securities company right now and for the fact that we are still in the military, it would be difficult for me and my superior to keep the funds. So we need you to help us in this. As soon as you get the money from the Securities Company, You will take 30% of the total sum, My Superior Officer will take 30% and I will also take 30%, while the balance of 10% will be used to offset any expenses incurred during the transaction in getting the funds off the Securities Company.

Get back to me with your full names, Address and Telephone number so that I can forward you to the Securities Company for them to have the funds released to you without further delay.

Thank you and God bless you
Lt. Doug McGivens

Heads up!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cyber terrorists... we need a war against them.

•••
I get daily 3 or 4 similar emails. Every day I get millionaire, just I am too lazyto help people out moving money.

•••
My favorite one that I ever got was. "I want to send you 1 million so you can get me to America" or something to that affect. I replied with "Send me 1 million and we can talk :)"

•••
domainer50 said:
My favorite one that I ever got was. "I want to send you 1 million so you can get me to America" or something to that affect. I replied with "Send me 1 million and we can talk :)"

You know what I like in these emails?

It is always very comfortable to know that if you need some money, you can instantly get some millions, just by helping out somebody...

And that this is not a one time opportunity since one can receive daily unlimited calls.

People just want to throw money to me, I am just too lazy to reply them. Oh well...

•••
alexsimon said:
You know what I like in these emails?

It is always very comfortable to know that if you need some money, you can instantly get some millions, just by helping out somebody...

And that this is not a one time opportunity since one can receive daily unlimited calls.

People just want to throw money to me, I am just too lazy to reply them. Oh well...
:lol: Could you imagine coming home after a long day and noticing 1mil in the bank account from someone you didnt know? :lol: Dont we all wish for the day.

•••
Nigerian scam in yet another set of clothes .............

•••
omnia said:
Nigerian scam in yet another set of clothes .............

You mean this is scam :-/ ? So I am not a billionaire? :'(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back