Dynadot

Adoption script?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NyahKon

Account Closed
Impact
Hello,

I am hoping to find some sort of adoption script. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Basically, I want to upload a bunch of pet images and let users choose which one they want to adopt. They will be able to name it and give a little story/etc.

Any leads would be much appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please? Any help would be very much appreciated.

•••
it sounds like a bit of an obscure idea. You may have to get it custom coded. I know I have never personally come across such a script.

•••
•••
That looks nice, weblord, but I don't want this for vBulletin. I want it for a virtual pet adoption website.

Let me clarify things just a bit. I don't think it should be too difficult...

Basically, there will be around 20 virtual pets to choose from. After choosing the one you like, you fill in some text fields to describe it. For example, its name, background, habits, quirks, location, etc. When finished, you generate the final result in HTML or BBCODE to use on your own site or forum signature and display your adopted pet's image/information.

Make sense? Probably not. :'( Apologies if confusing.

•••
I guess a classifieds script should satisfy your needs. You just have to edit the categories. All the features you are looking for should be available.
I'm not sure which script to recommend though.
Custom coding is another option.

•••
Where can these scripts be found? Any examples?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back