Dynadot

domain Your best .TV hand-reg of the day with appraisals

NameSilo
Watch

TheBulldog

Your Showbiz ConnectionVIP Member
Impact
Obviously there are two sides on the TV forum about hand-reg's. About half a dozen feel that hand-reg's are not worth anything "because if it's still there, it ain't worth two horse patties".

I am not in that camp, nor are many others.....so let's try a "hand-reg" thread.

Rules
1) Only post what you feel is a great hand-registration. mybigvideopalace.tv is NOT a good hand-reg. You all are smart enough to know what is good and what is crap.
2) Explain why it is good, and why you chose it.
3) Explain how it could be dev'd.
4) If you are going to say "hand-reg's suck" go find another thread to feel superior in.
5) Appraisals welcome and desired: Give constructive critisism and explain exactly why and what you appraise it for. Don't just say "it sucks", tell them why it sucks.
6) Max of one hand-reg post per day. Max of 3 hand-reg's in that post.
7) Give people time to appraise. Don't bump for appraisals. If no one responded, use your brain.

I will start:

Hand Reg: Crying.tv
Reason: Random search, but it has 22K+ overture, which is huge.
DEV: Have you ever seen someone cry? Women do it, men do it, kids do it. How about a place for people to get together and talk about their feelings? Or perhaps just a place for people to share joyous occasions: Births, weddings, graduations, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fromage

oui, c'est vrai!

I registered cheese.tv in french: FROMAGE

(aslo, fromage is a popular tv by mm here in canada. it is actually a great show that displays the worst music videos of the year. Funny stuff. The term has come to mean "cheesy" and "bad" videos)

(co-owned with a silent partner)

•••
kubativity said:
I registered cheese.tv in french: FROMAGE
Nice one. So many possibilities.

RogueWriter said:
CarryOn said:
and even GreatPlainsTV.com is a developed site. :)

Wow, kind of surprised they wouldn't register the .tv as well themselves. Their loss!
Rogue, thanks, I agree. I think there will be quite a few tv.com users scrambling for their .tv counterparts over the next year as .tv hits the collective radar screen. Seems like we're starting to see the begining of this process. In this case there are many possibly end users. There are tons of sites that use greatplains+blabla or blabla+GreatPlains, and where .tv is a natural fit.

Last edited:
•••
The Godaddy sale put me in the reg mood again. I think the keywordTV.TV logic makes some sense... at this point in the namespace market, so I am now the proud, and hopeful, owner of...

RXTV.tv
MapTV.tv
CamTV.tv

Appraisals may be premature but value is intrinsic to the names, IMO.

•••
Well I've put them here too.

filed.tv
refills.tv

Thoughts anyone?

•••
well, i got the .tv fever lol

topforty.tv
sexyleg.tv
sexylatina.tv
smokinhot.tv
smokinggirls.tv
comedytour.tv
soupedup.tv

•••
Thought I would pick up a few tonight......

CELEBRITYHAIRSTYLE.TV
CELEBRITYPHOTO.TV
DODGER.TV
FINANCIALGUIDE.TV
STOCKANALYST.TV

and several more:)

•••
•••
TRANSLATING.TV
ICESKATINGCHANNEL.TV
BOTTLEDWATER.TV
ICEHOCKEYCHANNEL.TV
BOULES.TV
SAMBO.TV
SAVATE.TV
SkatingChannel.tv

TheStockMarket.tv

•••
Couple of Geos regged a few days ago

Lillehammer.tv Norway

Wirral.tv Uk

•••
NewsBulletin.TV

I think it is pretty good :)

Cheers

•••
barcode said:
NewsBulletin.TV

I think it is pretty good :)

Cheers

I like it! nice pick up!

•••
Thank you thank you!

I am done with regging - for those who'd like to get a couple of decent avail names, please PM me

Cheers

•••
I grabbed couple TV's in past 3 days

slang.tv
roughsex.tv
yanks.tv

•••
heartthrobs.tv
armychannel.tv
factsoflife.tv
islandchannel.tv
musicclass.tv
humidors.tv
cabinrentals.tv
hostingservice.tv
cateringbusiness.tv
seniorservices.tv
shippingservice.tv
pensioners.tv
ignorant.tv

•••
Today's pick:

MLMChannel.TV
LatinaChannel.TV
LingerieChannel.TV
HispanicChannel.TV
USRE.TV ------------ (US REAL ESTATE)
USARE.TV ------------- (USA REAL ESTATE)

:)

Last edited:
•••
Church.tv

Premium Reg: $600
OVT: 1.2+m.
Google: 220m.
Yahoo: 280m.

•••
•••
Heroism.tv
Familytrip.tv
Lifechanging.tv
Fullcolor.tv
Colorprinting.tv
Scienceteacher.tv
Cranks.tv

•••
CarryOn said:
Rogue, thanks, I agree. I think there will be quite a few tv.com users scrambling for their .tv counterparts over the next year as .tv hits the collective radar screen. Seems like we're starting to see the begining of this process. In this case there are many possibly end users. There are tons of sites that use greatplains+blabla or blabla+GreatPlains, and where .tv is a natural fit.

Yes, I think you are right, tons of possibilities with this strategy.

•••
SALUTATION.TV
SALUTATIONS.TV
MOVINGSERVICES.TV
ARTEXHIBITION.TV

this GoDaddy Sale is killing me!

•••
Searching, you are killing me with your regs, you are getting some incredible names. If you reg for 5 years, GoDaddy is even marking down an additional 10%. It just makes you wonder what prompted this behind the scenes.

ALthough I need to stop regging, here are 4 I did today:

Kyudo.tv - A martial art involving a form of archery.
FinancialAnalyst.tv - Something Searching is going to need after all those domains sell.
SystemsAnalyst.tv - employment site for techies?
PropertyManager.tv

heroes said:
Church.tv

Premium Reg: $600
OVT: 1.2+m.
Google: 220m.
Yahoo: 280m.

Great name!!!

•••
RogueWriter said:
Searching, you are killing me with your regs, you are getting some incredible names. If you reg for 5 years, GoDaddy is even marking down an additional 10%. It just makes you wonder what prompted this behind the scenes.

ALthough I need to stop regging, here are 4 I did today:

Kyudo.tv - A martial art involving a form of archery.
FinancialAnalyst.tv - Something Searching is going to need after all those domains sell.
SystemsAnalyst.tv - employment site for techies?
PropertyManager.tv

Nice Names! I feel again like I felt about 9 months ago! Truth is I had a meeting with a very large player in the domain industry yesterday and he also feels that .tv is going to take off. I told him I sold Norway.tv for $4500 and he said I should have held on to it as he thinks it will be six figures in a few years.

•••
SearchingTV said:
I told him I sold Norway.tv for $4500 and he said I should have held on to it as he thinks it will be six figures in a few years.

Yes, my thoughts are exactly same as of your friend's. Non-Geo names such as telmex.tv and auctionnetwork.tv were sold for xx,xxx, definitely yours would fetch a nice xxx,xxx within a couple of years from now! D-:

•••
EducationalChannel.TV
Hydroplane.tv
JetBoats.TV
Negotiations.TV
Brushes.TV
Alphabets.TV
StateUniversity.TV

I have also regged about 20 more...

•••
domainacrobat said:
EducationalChannel.TV
Hydroplane.tv
JetBoats.TV
Negotiations.TV
Brushes.TV
Alphabets.TV
StateUniversity.TV

I have also regged about 20 more...

nice ones, StateUniversity.tv was in my cart today. Great google results.

•••
Back