Dynadot

Domain Discreet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
:|

I've been collecting a certain niche of Geo/Local .com Domains recently ... And only 1 out of 11 is owned by someone else now :'(

The domain whois shows the typical Register.com / DomainDiscreet.com info - And the parked page mentions nothing about being "For Sale"

Waaaaaaaguh :'(

:red: Just wanted to whine a little :guilty:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there should be way to contact owner by this privacy service...

•••
I've never had much luck using those type emails - looks like "teeaoir987459erg902hrsecqeiufgrwrj @ domaindiscreet.com".

It may be one that Dropped before and Register.com is just holding it still (I've seen some of my old drops held for years and years).

•••
You could contact the registrar and see if they would be willing to forward your enquiry (email or snailmail) to the registered owner.

•••
Mark said:
I've never had much luck using those type emails - looks like "teeaoir987459erg902hrsecqeiufgrwrj @ domaindiscreet.com".

It may be one that Dropped before and Register.com is just holding it still (I've seen some of my old drops held for years and years).

You should try sending an email anyway. Some, if not most privacy services redirect the "private" email addresses to the owner's real email account. :hehe:

•••
"teeaoir987459erg902hrsecqeiufgrwrj @ domaindiscreet.com".
...yeah he's a well known character around here but a bit shy............ :sick:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back