Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

2maro

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
woman-kissing.com is your best but the hyphens, length & multiple words kill the value of these doman names, also I don't see how people would develop a site with these names. I would say $0 - Reg Fee only.

•••
•••
It's 'women' kissing, not 'woman kissing'

•••
Instead of selling the domain name...I think you would likely make more money by just selling a picture of two women kissing! Seriously! If you can turn the niche into a unique supply of original content it will be worth way more than a domain name!

Develop it!

Hold on...My agent is calling... :talk:

Good luck %%-

•••
The domain names are worth $0 each.

•••
Unfortunately I will have to concur with the appraisals thus far. Hyphens obliterate any value in most domain names. (some still hold, but very few). These domain names are weak even without the hyphens. Although your thinking in the right direction, (looking for popular terms) ignore hyphens and good hunting!

•••
•••
What about traffic?
Do you want devolpe it?

•••
what about in search engines...all of you are valuing the resell and not realizing the keywords that google and yahoo would like.

These domains get as much as 30k searches a month.

www.2girlskissing.com would be a better name, but I don't plan on having people return.
www.2-girls-kissing.com will be search engine optimized and right now www.2girlskissing.com is cash parked. www.girl-kissing-girl.com is an exact phrase that someone would type. If I develope the site it would be a good name.

•••
if you just regged it.... now you get 30 k visits ?

•••
I agree with the others.
Best way to go would be to develop a minisite
and get ranked HIGH in google

•••
carolynheath said:
I agree with the others.
Best way to go would be to develop a minisite
and get ranked HIGH in google
:hehe:

•••
Status