Dynadot

How to remove "Ads By Google"?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hemisphere

Graphic DesignerEstablished Member
Impact
Hey,
I read somewhere that it is not against TOS to remove the text "Ads By Google" but I can't seem to find an option that does that, could someone explain to me, how I can remove the text?

Thanks!
Hemisphere.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You have to be premium publisher to remove "Ads by Goooooooogle", there are very few of them though.

You can remove "Advertise on this site" easily. Just do the following steps

My Account--->Account Settings--->Onsite Advertiser Sign-Up [edit]
uncheck the box "Include me in Onsite Advertiser Sign-Up"

•••
No ,but that 'Advertise on this site' is quite useful...

•••
www.ri.sch.edu.sg said:
No ,but that 'Advertise on this site' is quite useful...
I don't actually see how as the advertiser doesn't get to advertise on your site, they are simply added to the adwords system. Also, you don't get paid a referal fee for refering them! :(

It'd be good if you did though :hehe:

•••
qwhois said:
I don't actually see how as the advertiser doesn't get to advertise on your site, they are simply added to the adwords system. Also, you don't get paid a referal fee for refering them! :(

It'd be good if you did though :hehe:

Erm yeah they do, its called site targeted advertising and it works on a CPM basis which you get paid for. newbies :hehe:

•••
Amnezia said:
Erm yeah they do, its called site targeted advertising and it works on a CPM basis which you get paid for. newbies :hehe:

They do now :)

I should check adsense help more often :(

•••
Manipulating the ad code and removing the ads by google is against google's TOS.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back