IT.COM

domain Please appraise: YesJet.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
dotCom domainer is asking $75k. I personally think dotnet sounds better.

What do you guys think?

TIA

kev

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain is brandable, with those domains it takes the right buyer with the same taste. I've seen brandable domains go for very low, or extremely high. With YesJet, I believe it's the same thing. I don't believe it will go 75k... .com or .net. The domain is good though.

•••
i agree with fewski :)
but my appraisal would be some how higher >> low $xxx, good luck

•••
Whoever owns the .com version of this is asking for too rediculous a sum of money. Its short and sweet but definetly not worth that. Whats yours worth? Honestly I dont see a whole lot of value unless the .com sells. If I am a business and I see both .com and .net for sale by different people it would make me nervous. I would absolutely want the .com but now the .net owner has me by the balls and can command an even heftier fee because he knows im in the market. I dont like this situation as a buyer - I would avoid it! (unless of course Ive got big bucks) But I just cant seem to think of an end-user for this name. Good luck, Ive been wrong before!

•••
Thanks for your comments!

I agree that 75k is quite a bit of money, but then again, this domain would be targeted specifically for corporations.

I also understand concerns about developing the dotNet instead of the available dotCom. But hopefully I can find a right buyer who can't afford 75K and also likes how the dotNet domain name sounds.

Thanks again and wish me luck!

kev

•••
Good luck!

I agree with you all. It is a good domain, but only if there is a company actully wanting it.
But that 75k is way to much..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back