IT.COM

.biz Generic .BIZ Domains w/ High Exact Match and/or CPC

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title says, I'm looking for .biz domains, so if you have any you'd like to unload, now's your chance. Here are the specific criteria I'm looking for ... (Please read entire post before replying)

Budget
max $50 per domain

Quality
I'm only really interested in looking at domains that have above 50,000 exact match searches using the Google Adwords Keyword Tool. I might consider domains with less, but only if either of the following are true:

- domain has higher than average CPC, above $5 (using GAKT)
- domain is a very common generic keyword (e.g. - carrot, jelly, golden, crazy, etc)

Mainly looking for 1-word keywords, but I will also consider 2-words, so long as they meet the above criteria.

Please DO NOT send words that end in -ed (busted, looked, etc) or -ily (happily, stupidly, etc) or similar endings. I want pure nouns, verbs, and adjectives only.

I can only respond to those domains that I'm interested in, so if you don't get a response, I apologize in advance. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to see what you have. :wave:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1. I've gotten about a dozen submissions, and so far only 2 have met my criteria. So a few things .. most people either don't know what GAKT is or how to use it, and some are not reading and/or following instructions of the post. Please be mindful to submit domains that meet or are extremely close to the above criteria. thanks

2. I've adjusted my budget.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back