IT.COM

Multiple Contests / Designs Required For Online Gaming Community.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Multiple Designs
Prize :$25 Each
Contest End Date & Time :22/06/11 10am GMT

Size Requirements : Large, Around 2560x2560

Color Requirements : Bright colours accepted, However the main color for modshoot is Bright Orange, Neon Violet and Nuke Green.

Orange = #ff7700
Pink = #ff3366
Green = #22ff22

General Requirements : The Triangle shape in the centre of the main logo is important as it symbolises the connection between the different sections of ModShoot and its users.

Contest #1 : Logo

We would require a better version of our logo created with much better resolution and sharper lines. Please see the attached logo for ideas.

af0324600abdf7cc404d70a503f573ed4780c392_full.jpg

We require the same logo with 2 styles. The full style like the version you see and a 1 color version for stuff like watermarks and letter heads. The single color version needs to be on a transparent background. The arrow designs can be changed as long as the representation is still valid.

for instance this was designed by someone on here.
and the arrows are more then acceptable. apart from the logo being a little "thick" and "chunky"

eadbc7586ea82d9889cf494f662b2ad937a8a8bf_full.jpg

This Logo contest is worth $25
This contest will also end early if the right design is found!!!

Thank you.

Good Luck Guys!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
hey, Thanks for reposting these.

One thing I would have to change is having the central triangle fully encapsulated within the outer ring. Also, making the inner triangle "slimmer" but not by to much would make the logo feel more "adult"

The idea is certainly worth a luck however I fail to be able to picture it as a watermark on a video or even with "ModShoot" writen next to it.

Thanks and hope to see a new attempt :)

•••
Ok lets give a little more direction...

I am after a remake of the original logo at very high res, possibly with the new design by HuyHai apart from the arrow sections being a little longer making the whole design look slimmer.

$25 for the PSD

•••
•••
could you please make it so that the outer ring encapsulates the whole design like the orignial? and do a version where the back of the outer ring is orange...

if you can I will pay for it as long as the PSDs are good :)

•••
•••
Hi,

modshoot-1.png

modshoot_01-1.png

modshoot_02-1.png

Last edited:
•••
this is what I mean when I say encapsulate.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The problem with the ones from huy hai is simply that they dont appear centered... the look a little miss balanced. I cannot put my finger on it...

Blue Orange, Thanks for the submission. Im really liking the "stamp" kind of feel. solid and simple. however again it looks a tiny bit out of balance and i feel the arrow sections are a little over complicated.
I would be interested in seeing a version fully emcapsulated like the design I posted above. even with the arrow design by yourself.

Thanks guys.

•••
Thanks for the feedback!

modshoot_03.png

modshoot_04.png

Last edited:
•••
Thanks again for your new entry BlueOrange.

However, The design is still not completely encapsulated.
This is a sticking point im afraid as the 3d artist have plans for the complete design to "roll" in and out of shots and in intros.

Im still liking the orignal triangle design a little more also, This is not taking anything away from your design and is simply down to the "simplicity" of the 3 circles in a triangle.

The simplicity is important for letter headings, cardboard boxes and the ability to vary the design colors in future for a stamp like creation.

Thanks for the entry and hopefully we can get this sorted :)

Thank you again.
Hope to hear from you guys again soon.

•••
Thank you for the feedback ExoGenesis!

Here is a revision:

modshoot_05.png

modshoot_06.png

Last edited:
•••
This contest has passed it's end date. Contest holder, Please select a winning designer. (Keep in mind that some designers may be willing to continue tweaking the design till you are happy if it's still not quite there yet, But you MUST choose a winner first).

Eric Lyon
NamePros Team

•••
It has now been 7 days since the contest closed. As per section rules a contest holder has 7 days from the close date to select and pay a winner, otherwise it will result in a bad business infraction and loss of privilege to hold any future contests.

OP You have 24 more hours from the time of this post to select a winner, otherwise I'll be forced to proceed with disciplinary actions.

Thanks for understanding.

Eric Lyon
NamePros Team

•••
MEH, both guys can have $12.50 as its hard to decide a winner...

I wont be using either, was worth a try I suppose.
please contact me with paypal details and will get it done in the next couple of days hopefully.

Regards.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

If i must decide a winner I will do it via a coin flip.

•••
That's a kind offer ExoGenesis... thank you! But As nguyen_huy_hai was first to submit a design, he/she should be awarded the prize.

I'm sorry you didn't get what you were looking for!

Best regards,

David
BlueOrange

•••
Thanks for the update,

It appears that blueOrange has turned down the 50% idea, so Congrats to nguyen_huy_hai on the win.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest. Thanks.

Eric Lyon
NamePros Team

•••
It has come to my attention that the winning designer and contest holder have reached a mutual agreement privately, so I am closing this contest thread.

Eric Lyon
NamePros Team

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back