Dynadot

[REQ-LOGO] Internet Marketing Services $50

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I need a professional logo for my internet marketing service which will be printed on both Business Card & Sample Card.

Type of Contest: Logo design
Contest End Date & Time: June 17th, 11:59pm GMT+8
Price : $50/-

Description
Title : Solubytes
Sub-title : Internet Solutions
Background : Transparent / White

Sample of MasterCard to be provided by my bank.
SME_cards.jpg

Submission:
1. .png and .psd files
2. 1x original logo design (white background)
3. 1x logo in white (for my website)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's 3 concept ideas
Numbered for easy reference

Feedback Appreciated​

Last edited:
•••
Hello,
here is my suggestion for your internet marketing service.
72650011.png

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

is2.png

•••
•••
•••
To All, not necessary to be green. The sample I show you is given by bank to all of their customers.

@ scorpionagency: prefer 2nd concept, however, prefer a more stand out or darker colour like dark blue, or combination of red and black.

@kosvam: icon is too big compared to the font and font doesn't look professional.

@dlight: concept 3 (green) looks ok, need to change the icon in front & type of font.

Thanks everyone!

•••
•••
@nguyen_huy_hai: hello, maybe the logo need more colour & design.

@spekta : love the colour combination. I like the font style on 3rd design, but could not relate the bubbles with my business.

•••
•••
some another ideas:
solubytes2.jpg

Thankyou!
Any feedback will be great!

•••
•••
@ scorpionagency: prefer 2nd concept, however, prefer a more stand out or darker colour like dark blue, or combination of red and black.

Revised color palette

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
•••
@nguyen_huy_hai : like your clever idea of 2nd concept.. an O with linking line S.. which represents both solutions and company name. But design is not as good compared to others.

@Spekta: 1st revised concept is good.. nice font & i can relate the tiny squares as bytes and squares rising up as solutions. 3rd design is also good, because the whole logo forms a shape.

@kosvam : as explained before, I don't prefer light colour, need a darker colour. As you can see in your concept posted, the green colour text is hard to be read or seen.

@scorpionagency : 2.2 & 2.3 colours are ok. But after looking at Spekta concept, his colour combination is more preferred.

@Gooddesigner: need white background and no shading :)

•••
•••
@gooddesigner: colour is ok, but need a better icon and no italic font. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

scorpionagency: possible to re-design the icon? Like bytes/squares building up instead of plaster-like.

Revised color palette

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
[/COLOR]scorpionagency: possible to re-design the icon? Like bytes/squares building up instead of plaster-like.

Revised concept

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
thanx for feedback
here is revised entry

logo_solubytes.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

logo_solubytes-2.jpg

•••
@scorpionagency: thanks for the revision, colour & font looks ok now. However, the bytes flying down from left looks like a tail..

@Gooddesigner: prefer the round circle concept, but i could not relate it to my company.

My Top 3 Pick :
1. Best design is Spekta on 2nd revised logo. However, i preferred a more professional logo where I can use the icon itself as brand.

2. Preferred scorpionagency's logo as it looks more professional. However, need to tune up the icon a little bit.

3. Best idea is nguyen_huy_hai using first two letter of company name and create into a wonderful "S" connecting an "O" that represents solutions, however the design is too simple and not as good as others.

•••
@scorpionagency: thanks for the revision, colour & font looks ok now. However, the bytes flying down from left looks like a tail..
Revised Concept

Feedback Appreciated

•••
•••
@scorpionagency: looks a lot better now,like it a lot! but i have idea maybe the squares can be bigger size or maybe combination of big & small squares?

@nguyen_huy_hai: please change to a more solid font & blue colour combination like scorpionagency and Spekta.

•••
Thanks for feedback, my revision:
solubytes7.jpg

•••
•••
@scorpionagency: looks a lot better now,like it a lot! but i have idea maybe the squares can be bigger size or maybe combination of big & small squares?

Revised Concept

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back