Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
CONTEST RULES:

1. The contest will run for 7 days
2. The winner will be paid 150.00 cash or NP equiv, winners choice
3. Please no cheaters
4. Protect your designs with watermarks

Ok, what I need is a logo for a friend of mine in Oklahoma. He is starting a site called Oklahomapublicrelations.com. Its a site to defend peoples reputation online.

I don't want the logo to have anything Oklahoma on it, or oklahomie in anyway. Something that shows old school morals, legal like, something that conveys trust, but not too formal. I know its a tall order, but I know you can do it!

Post here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
v.1
Oklahomapublicrelations.png

•••
oh man, not bad but the design on the left looks strange to me.

•••
Here's a concept idea

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
the text looks good scorp, but I need something simple for the image. The customer will be wanting to use the logo for other cities as well. I like the text, just not the image.

•••
the text looks good scorp, but I need something simple for the image. The customer will be wanting to use the logo for other cities as well. I like the text, just not the image.

Revised concept
I simplified the logo a bit more for easier transitioning.

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
It looks like he is a cop or something! I just don't like the weights, star thing.

•••
It looks like he is a cop or something! I just don't like the weights, star thing.

Not a problem, I was just trying to capture old school legal.. I'll put together another concept for this contest some time tonight :)

•••
Well, its for online reputation, killing bad blogs, posts, etc....

•••
Here's 3 more concept ideas

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
much better dude. Concept three is the one. Let's experiment with colors.....

•••
much better dude. Concept three is the one. Let's experiment with colors.....
Here's a few color variants
Numbered for easy reference

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
•••
•••
•••
Here's a few color variants

Feedback Appreciated​

I need a slogan or something like "the negative post professionals" or something. What I wonder?

•••
I need a slogan or something like "the negative post professionals" or something. What I wonder?

A few slogan ideas

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
how about "protecting your online reputation"

•••
•••
•••
KK, I have it noted.. I'll be stepping out for a few hours to have an early dinner / late lunch with my family. I'll check the thread again when I get back. Thanks for the feedback :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back