Dynadot

auction Pro 4L.com : Four Letter Word : ZILJ : Easy to Remember, Pronounce and Spell

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
-- -- Welcome To My Domain Name Sale -- --
Thank you for visiting. You are bidding on a very catchy and unique, pronouncable, 4 letter .com domain name. Zilj is a name that is easy to remember, pronounce and spell. This short name and is a great name for any web2.0 style social networking site, bookmarking site or any site. Using a unique word like zilj allows you to brand and popularize your own term. To me Zilj sounds like it would be a synonym for the words zero, zilch, zip, zot, nada, nothing, naught, nil, nix, etc..

This really is a great domain name for sale. It's easily pronouncable and sounds like it's own word, it could possibly mean something in another language, I'm not sure. Don't miss out on your chance to own this GREAT four letter .com domain name.

-- The Details --
Name: Zilj .com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Expires: May. 21st, 2011
Starting Bid: $40
BIN: $275
Bid Increments: $1+
Ending: 72hrs after the most recent bid is placed.
Payment: PayPal

`Post "Sold" to BIN or send me a PM.

Thanks for viewing my auction.
Good luck and happy bidding,
Richard
GG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dont miss out on this really nice LLLL.com....

•••
Don't miss out on this nice LLLL.com for sale!!

•••
•••
•••
CURRENT BID: $70
Currently Ending in less than 72hrs!

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

*typo on the last post..... sorry

CURRENT BID: $42
Currently Ending in less than 72hrs!

Looking for more bids :)

•••
Currently Ending in less than 48hrs!

•••
Currently Ending in less than 24hrs!

Bid now to extend the auction!!

•••
is it gone? $43 I try :D

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back