Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : Logo
Prize : $75
Contest End Date & Time : 12/15/2009 12:00pm EST
Size Requirements : up to 250 wide by 350 tall
Color Requirements : Open.
General Requirements : I am looking for a logo for a site I am building, at PorkBarrel.tv . This site will be a vlogging site regarding all of the pork projects that congress is passing. In my head, I see an upright pig, wearing a trench coat, sunglasses, maybe a hat, throwing money in the air. If there's room, perhaps a button on the trench coat in red white and blue that reads '$ For Votes' or 'Vote Me', something like that. I am open to creative alternatives, though, so if you have a good idea. I want the logo to look fun, but professional.

Under size requirements, I am open, if you really need to push the width and shrink the heigth, I can work with that.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a concept idea

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
Here's a concept from me:

porkbarreltv01.png

•••
Those 2 entries are great! I like the pig in the second entry a little better, but I like what the first entry has done beyond the pig... I'll comment more tomorrow....any other entries out there?

•••
:)

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your entry, it is quite well done.

Anyone else care to enter the fray?

•••
Here's a revision to my entry
porkbarreltv201.png

•••
:)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Excellent entry!

Contest closes in a few hours, midnight, EST....any last revisions or new entries?

•••
i have an entry if you extend the contest till tomorrow

thanks !

•••
Sorry, not fair to the others to extend it... 7 minutes left, I will announce a decision tomorrow.........

•••
Scorpion.... I can't see your logo right now, and I am trying to decide which to choose. Is there an issue with it?

•••
I'll reupload it shortly, I host my own images with my image hosting software & it auto deletes all the previous months images on the 14th of the next month to conserve space on the server.

Edit:

Here it is again :)

•••
•••
Any word on this contest?

•••
All of these entries were quite well done, and I want all of you to know I enjoyed reviewing your work!

In the end it came down to ScorpionAgency, who I believe did a superb job in illustrating the concept, and Jim who created my overall favorite 'pig'.

I've been vacillating between the two for some time, but in the end I am going to go with ScorpionAgency, I just like the overall feel of the design.

To the rest of you, please forward to me your paypal account as well, I will send over a consolation amount for your time and creativity.

ScorpionAgency, we'll hook up over the next couple of days and iron things out, I will PM you.

Thanks, everyone!

•••
Has everything been sorted out? please let us know thanks

•••
•••
Yeah im happy to allow extra time for this, thanks for letting me know, if theres still nothing from him after new year shoot me a pm.

Thanks

•••
Payment received, Files sent, +Rep added, +iTrader added

Thanks again for a great contest :)

•••
Contest over, so thread closed

congrats scorp, another win in the bag

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back