IT.COM

Cheap Mini Site Development, With Quality Articles, Starting From $20

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap Mini Site Development, With Quality Articles, Starting From $10

Mini Site Development

While most mini site developers use simple html sites to create your mini sites, we are using the WordPress CMS. It’s easy to use and install, there are thousands of free WordPress themes available and there are a lot of plugins that can help you optimize the site for search engines. And, if you want to add another page to the site it’s very easy.

We take care of the WordPress setup on your server and the configuration of the plugins. You just choose which theme you want for your site and we do the rest.

1 Article Mini Site - $10 (to get the site indexed so it can start accumulating age in Google)
5 Articles Mini Site – $20
10 Articles Mini Site – $35
20 Articles Mini Site – $60

Each extra article is $3. All articles have at least 300 words.

For orders of at least $100, you get a 20% discount.
For orders of at least $200, you get a 30% discount.

Below you can see some examples of WordPress mini sites we created in the past, just by using free WordPress themes. Compare them to how the usual mini site looks like and you will see a great improvement in the looks department.

VersaillesParis.com
NamibiaVacations.com
TahitiHoliday.info
AmsterdamTrip.info
Lancia-Cars.com
ThrowParty.com
BrowserBasedRPG.com

Article Writing

If you already have a site and you want content added to it, I can write articles at $1 per 100 words (an article of 400 words would cost $4). I can add the content myself, or I can just send you the doc files with the articles.

Regular blog posting

I can also write short news type content (100-200 words per blog post) and post it on your blog, including a picture. If you have a technology/gadget blog or another type of blog that needs to be updated often, I can do that for you. The price for a blog post of this type is $3 (includes up to 200 words of text of news type, rewritten from other online sources and a photo, plus adding the post to your blog).

I can post one article daily, one weekly, or 3-4 per day. Contact me with what you need and I'll see if I can do it. If your trader rating on namepros is smaller than mine I will need payment in advance at first, but for regular blog posting we can switch to payments at the end of the week after that.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
you have yahoo IM ? :p pm me

•••
•••
sending a pm... hope you're creative. :blink:

•••
•••
pm sent. Transaction ID #5JE63518T2899213W

•••
Bump.

For orders of at least 5 mini sites, I'm now offering a 20% discount.

•••
•••
•••
Alex, hopefully by the end of next week I place my 2nd order with your great services!!

•••
Thanks doggyowner. Looking forward to your next order.

•••
Received dwilawyer.in.
Great service. Will be back for more.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi Alex,
I just sent you an email with another order :)
Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I had dragonage.com.au done by Alex and i can vouch for Alex's professional approach, willingness to assist and great sites.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back