IT.COM

Established seoActive.com - SEO TOOLS + ARTICLES -- *LOW PRICED - NICE DOMAIN*

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
www.seoactive.com -- has 1 year ahead before it expires!

This domain+website is BRAND NEW! It recieves little traffic around 10 to 50 visitors a day -- it needs some advertising to promote.

The design is unique, the template is unique - custom made (No one else has it).

It has a basic PHP for the navigation so all pages have the same navigation.

Starting bid: $50
Buy it now price: $150

Please remember that this site design is unique and yours to keep. You can do whatever you desire to it, resell it if you prefer.

Please remember: All the SEO Tools are currently remotely hosted from www.iWEBTOOL.com.

Add me onto msn messenger (ibzi at ibzi.net) or PM me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You said something about adding all those scripts to the site so the site can host them? Will you still do this? Will it cost extra?

-Jarrod :gl:

•••
•••
Premium said:
You said something about adding all those scripts to the site so the site can host them? Will you still do this? Will it cost extra?

-Jarrod :gl:

If you're willing to pay $200 or over then i'll be happy to add the following tools (PHP scripts) into the package:

RANK CHECKER
LINK POPULARITY
SPIDER VIEW
PAGERANK CHECKER
MULTI-RANK CHECKER
METATAGS GENERATOR

•••
SOLD. Payment sent. PM sent.

•••
websiteguru has brought the content so it's not available no more.

The domain is still available for sale, it recieves approx 10-20 visitors a day. PM me with offers.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back