IT.COM

Dynadot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Reviews and information for Dynadot

ICANN accreditted registrar that not may people know about. The domain management interface is easy to navigate and actually makes sense.

One of the best new features is domain deletion within the first 5 days of registration for full credit to be used at a later date.

If you spend more than $500.00 per year, you qualify for our bulk prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i LOVE LOVE LOVE dynadot because it is so simple and uncluttered. domains are cheap (.com = $7.99), and like the review above said it is run by real people, not computers. their customer service has always been quick and helpful as well. :kickass:

•••
Review

I have 40 domains with them and have been steadily moving all my domains to their service. They always give great support to their customers and their features are getting better everyday. They also have an easy to use interface that is much simpler than those at resellers such as NameCheap.

•••
Their legal dept. is ood, they ancelled a guy's site for copyright infrigiment without any hassle, good people.

•••
vip-ip said:
Their legal dept. is ood, they ancelled a guy's site for copyright infrigiment without any hassle, good people.

What site was that?

•••
Review

I started this but never actually reviewed them, and to update this, they now sell .us for 7.99 aswell, and .cn. I have 100+ with them now probably going to move 100 or so more there soon

•••
droplister said:
I started this but never actually reviewed them, and to update this, they now sell .us for 7.99 aswell, and .cn. I have 100+ with them now probably going to move 100 or so more there soon

They are a great company. Easy to use and easy to work with.

Kevin

•••
Reliable registrar and competitive pricing.
One drawback I see is that I have to log back in often.
I would use them more if they had more TLDs available.

Last edited:
•••
The best.

Awesome domains, cheap, fast, the site is a bit gayish but still it's good. I have all my domains except one with them, Best i've seen.

•••
Simple, fast, nice

I bought a few domains from people using dynadot and I have to say I'm quite pleased with the company. Their interface is simple to use and their prices are very nice.

•••
Simply Wonderful

Good pricing, easy to use interface, hassle free transfers, quick DNS, and instant payment with paypal without any account filling restrictions, the best registerar i have found so far...

•••
Dynadot.com

Great IDN registration service with easy transfers too.

•••
Definitely, great registrar!

easy interface, great prices, easy and fast transfers.

Add to their excellent service special promotions like the "refer a friend" rewards and that great promo on info domains running from september to december 2005; $10.97 per 3 years

•••
Excellent!

Just regged a domain with them. It's really fast. Their interface is really easy to use.

Sorry I forgot to rate the Value, it should be 4 stars!!

•••
Review

Great place, been a member there for a little while
Your post reminded me of the prices, went and bought
a .info
ovt keyword 157118 movie reviews
topmoviereviews.info

thanks for the reminder....love it love it love it!

Last edited:
•••
I highly recommend dynadot for IDN registrations

dynadot is my primary registrar just ahead of dd24.net, it's fast, low-priced and the interface is excellent.

•••
Dynadot a secret gem

Im a freakshow when it comes to how registrars list WHOIS information. I checked the top whois listings (whois.ws, whois.sc, iwhois.com) the majority are sloppy or inconsistent. The top consistent, cleanliest registrars from all my studies were: SRSplus ($250 buyin reseller), Fabulous (bulk prices), Namesecure (not as clean/lied about ICANN charges), and Dynadot! Their prices were exactly what I needed and wanted and the whois listings were just right on, very clean, very nice on all searches- same listing no weird changes! I don't have to search any longer. I really like this company in several ways that are just my personal needs as a freak and as a smart shopper and wanted to post up for all my troubles, they are gods in my book! even though they rank right now 117th of the world's largest ICANN accredited registrars, this smaller company was the only one that gave me satisfaction - i can finally sleep.

Last edited:
•••
Dynadot a secret gem

personal favorite. I got caught up in the review and forgot to rate them on my last post.

Last edited:
•••
Best, by far.

Best customer care EVER, replies within 10 mins. They auctually listen to suggestions too!

•••
best for IDN domaining

Have over 200 IDNs with dynadot.
Easy interface, domain management and bestest whois service for idn at this moment

•••
Very good!

I'm very happy with the service at Dynadot! :)

•••
Absolutely the best except for bulk transfer issues

I found them to be the best registrar overall when dealing anywhere except the fact that they have no bulk transfer system. They really need that! I have advised them on the matter.

•••
They recently added folders for organization, but there was no way to see all the domains regardless of the folder. I emailed them suggested an "all" folder, and now they have one. Took 2 days. Now that is customer service.

•••
Terrific Customer Service..

After jumping around between registrars for a while trying to find one that was decent (I wasn't even looking for good anymore - just decent) I ended up with Dynadot..
The only downside is that their service is definitely aimed toward the non-technical - which is great if you want the basics, but a bit of a problem if you need to do anything a little technical...
I've had to contact their customer service a few times (2 were problems - the rest were queries) and everytime I was blown away by their customer service. After years of tearing my hair out dealing with registrars and hosts who just don't bother to read things properly (and ask about things that you have clearly already mentioned - clearly if they'd bothered to read your request properly) it was terrific to get replies that showed that you hadn't wasted your time going into detail.

So, while Dynadot may not have a few functions that other registrars offer, they more than make up for it in their customer service, and their willingness to actually help their customers instead of what seems to be norm with budget registrars of doing the absolute minimum to get customers off their back (or just being so completely useless that the customer just ends up giving up. :)

(And in my case, the lack of features wasn't a problem - they implemented a temporary solution to allow a particular function that I was after - Now that's amazing customer focus.)

•••
The Best Among The Best

The best service, the best price ( not the cheapest but hey, it worth the service other registrar not give you). Simply the best. Dynadot is where I register most of my domains. Changing of nameserver is the fastest!

•••
Back